• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Not quite a game per se but seems kind of fun anyway.

List something from your childhood that brings back happy nostalgia. I'm sure even those of us with the most fucked up childhoods have little things that we look back on fondly.

As I sit here eating a bowl of cereal I just remembered when they used to put toys in the cereal boxes. My brother and I would always fight over them. They should bring those back. 😊

Reactions: Saturn_ and LoiteringClouds
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Playing my 3rd N64 game (behind Lylat Wars and Mario 64) : The Legend Of Zelda : Ocarina of Time
the legend of zelda nintendo GIF

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
Willowherb

Willowherb

Mar 16, 2024
my grandparents old home

the humid air, loud television, and noises coming from the kitchen just kick off those emotions

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Ahhh childhood. Most of my fondest childhood memories were online, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I loved surfing the web, back in the day where you actually could surf the web and stumble upon thousands of colorful, diverse websites, and not just webpages for hollow SEO-abusing corporations.

I would always play Flash games and MMOs of the day, Pixie Hollow and Bearville were my favorites. I also used to go on YouTube ever since around 2008 or 2009, and watched tons of Kirby skits and animations, and lots of cat videos. My favorite YouTubers back then were SMPfilms and Vsauce, and later Smosh when I was around 8-10 years old. If anyone is familiar with The Amazing Digital Circus, I used to watch some of the first videos ever put out by Caine's voice actor before he got big. I was also one of the OG fans of the web series Battle for Dream Island, and Inanimate Insanity. ASDFmovie was another personal favorite. My favorite music was (and still is) Vocaloid related. I used to think Hatsune Miku was a real person wearing a really high quality costume, and Vocaloid music videos back then were like mini anime that only took 3-6 minutes to complete. I also watched lots of MMD stuff. I got interested in Touhou, although I had no idea how to download and play the games back then. There's this really oldschool meme website called Uncyclopedia which I would always read and laugh at, even if I probably shouldn't have been going on that website at such a young age. I loved making dumb little memes and image macros in general, and my favorite meme at the time was probably Nyan Cat. MLP Friendship is Magic came out in 2010, and as a little girl I was super into that as you can imagine. Maybe I stumbled upon some really depraved brony nonsense, but I also had so much fun making my own pony characters.

I think the sped up version of Caramelldansen really defines this era of my life. Back when using the 'net was happy and lively, filled with wonder, and tinged in an aura of neon rainbow.

Last edited:
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
I cannot think of good memories. They instantly make me cry for hours until I have a headache.

• Hugs
Reactions: Saturn_