• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

august4you

august4you

planning to ctb asap
Nov 22, 2023
I know that I can't change. I say I want to but I really don't, I lie to myself. I want to rent a hotel room and hang myself because I don't want to do it at home. I bought a knife just in case but I might not use it. I'm in tx and i wanted to buy a gun but I'm too broke. I just want to leave and die already. How do I find people that want to kill me? That's got to be a thing right?

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel and worthIess
L

LaughingGoat

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2024
Make the drive over to Baltimore, we got plenty of killers. But in all seriousness it's a bad method since you can't guarantee someone will kill you and not give you brain damage, paralyze you, etc. Personally, I would get a simple job to earn $200-300 and buy a shotgun from a private seller. There are so many guns in Texas and not restricted for private sales, so that won't be hard.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Forget trying to find an executioner. That crap is from the movies. Plus, you said you don't have money. It costs a lot of money to hire someone, even if you could find someone.

Full or partial hanging? Where you planning on tying the rope in the hotel room? Do you weigh a lot? Could be an issue. Have you looked at the "Hanging Megathread"? Lots of good info there.

No comment on trying to cut yourself. Well, I guess I do have one. I think it's, to be nice, not the best idea. I'll leave it at that.

august4you

august4you

planning to ctb asap
Nov 22, 2023
Make the drive over to Baltimore, we got plenty of killers. But in all seriousness it's a bad method since you can't guarantee someone will kill you and not give you brain damage, paralyze you, etc. Personally, I would get a simple job to earn $200-300 and buy a shotgun from a private seller. There are so many guns in Texas and not restricted for private sales, so that won't be hard.
Where can I find a private seller? I've never bought a gun but that 200/300 seems manageable
Forget trying to find an executioner. That crap is from the movies. Plus, you said you don't have money. It costs a lot of money to hire someone, even if you could find someone.

Full or partial hanging? Where you planning on tying the rope in the hotel room? Do you weigh a lot? Could be an issue. Have you looked at the "Hanging Megathread"? Lots of good info there.

No comment on trying to cut yourself. Well, I guess I do have one. I think it's, to be nice, not the best idea. I'll leave it at that.
Thanks I just checked the thread. I'm about 130 so partial hanging with a belt

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Experienced
Apr 10, 2024
If someone kills you, they face murder charges. Going to take a lot of money for someone to take that risk.