• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

SelfKill

May 7, 2024
My dad got extremely drunk today. My mom and me fought so much. I never experienced this much domestic violence ever. My mental health -50% because of this day.

He said that if we leave him, we won't even be able to eat (not true), I said that: "I don't care, because I will kill myself.", He replied: "Do it, there is rope in the backyard.". Then my mom immediately ran into the bedroom and punched him.

This is my breaking point, there is no recovery after this point. He didn't acknowledge it, but he doesn't remember anything too.

I was crying for the fifth time since 2020.

Then he was mf-ing about all kinds of bullshit:
"When I die, and go to heaven or hell, God will forgive me" (He won't if you act like this, and don't say "sorry")
"I fucked every pussy(girl) I saw!" and "I cheat you(mom) everyday"
(he has a weak jawline, and is overweight-ish (just like me), he has no chances)

He also said that he will help me commit suicide, which he won't, he is just a alcoholic drunk idiot.
I can't believe that when I was 0-4 years old he was always like this.

I know I don't deserve empathy or any support (or even a place here), but thanks for reading!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep, Hotsackage, thelookingontheway and 17 others
DeathWish3301

DeathWish3301

May 15, 2024
Hey there. I'm sorry you're Dad is a POS. I get it.

I'm NC with both of my parents because they're abusive narcissists that essentially destroyed my life.

One time I was hospitalized for an attempt they somehow found out, still don't know how. Neither of said anything like "I'm glad you're okay", "Thank God you're still alive", etc. Nothing. They didn't care. Didn't come visit me, nothing.

Another time I texted my Dad from the ICU after downing three bottles of meds. Told him thanks for abandoning me, abusing me and giving me the mental health problems I have.

He says "I know, nothing is ever you're doing. Wish you well, good night."

Couldn't care less that I had just tried to kill myself a few hours beforehand.

Just saying my parents wouldn't give a fuck if I died either. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22, YosemiteGrrl, ForgottenAgain and 12 others
G

gazap

Dec 3, 2023
you do deserve empathy and support. Im so sorry to hear of your struggles and I wish I could be there to hug you. I cant imagine being in such a toxic environment. Do you have anyone outside of your family who can support you emotionally? how old are you? Are you financially able to move out? Reach out to me anytime if you wanna chat. Much love to you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rozeske, cloakedbear, SelfKill and 1 other person
S

SelfKill

May 7, 2024
Hey there. I'm sorry you're Dad is a POS. I get it.

I'm NC with both of my parents because they're abusive narcissists that essentially destroyed my life.

One time I was hospitalized for an attempt they somehow found out, still don't know how. Neither of said anything like "I'm glad you're okay", "Thank God you're still alive", etc. Nothing. They didn't care. Didn't come visit me, nothing.

Another time I texted my Dad from the ICU after downing three bottles of meds. Told him thanks for abandoning me, abusing me and giving me the mental health problems I have.

He says "I know, nothing is ever you're doing. Wish you well, good night."

Couldn't care less that I had just tried to kill myself a few hours beforehand.

Just saying my parents wouldn't give a fuck if I died either. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.
I hope you are doing better.
you do deserve empathy and support. Im so sorry to hear of your struggles and I wish I could be there to hug you. I cant imagine being in such a toxic environment. Do you have anyone outside of your family who can support you emotionally? how old are you? Are you financially able to move out? Reach out to me anytime if you wanna chat. Much love to you
Thank you! 🥲 Yes I have people who can support me, but I don't think I could talk about these.

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
My dad got extremely drunk today. My mom and me fought so much. I never experienced this much domestic violence ever. My mental health -50% because of this day.

He said that if we leave him, we won't even be able to eat (not true), I said that: "I don't care, because I will kill myself.", He replied: "Do it, there is rope in the backyard.". Then my mom immediately ran into the bedroom and punched him.

This is my breaking point, there is no recovery after this point. He didn't acknowledge it, but he doesn't remember anything too.

"When I die, and go to heaven or hell, God will forgive me" (He won't if you act like this, and don't say "sorry")
(he has a weak jawline, and is overweight-ish (just like me), he has no chances)

He also said that he will help me commit suicide, which he won't, he is just a alcoholic drunk idiot.

I know I don't deserve empathy or any support (or even a place here), but thanks for reading!
You deserve empathy and support. That's something your dad should have never said drunk or not.

• Love
Reactions: SelfKill, ForgottenAgain and rozeske
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I am so sorry you had to go through that. It is truly awful what you had to go through
We are here for you my friend

• Love
Reactions: SelfKill and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You do deserve empathy and support. I'm so sorry, this are the parents you are dealt with, no one deserves to be told to die especially from the people that chose to bring them into this world. I never really understand how it helps parents when they say those hurtful things and gaslight you into thinking all of it is your fault. It never gets easier no matter how repeatedly you hear them say those things. It would help if you can try to give yourself a space by moving, before you are fully sucked into the darkness they are creating.

Reactions: SelfKill
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Please don;t blame yourself for the shitness that your father is. He's a broken, insecure man who needs to punch down on others to feel any sort of version of alive. He needs a good asswhooping or some other form of a reality check. I would call the police on him, fuck him. He can rot in jail. But please - stop blaming yourself. I doubt you do anything to make him an abusive little piece of shit.

S

SelfKill

May 7, 2024
Please don;t blame yourself for the shitness that your father is. He's a broken, insecure man who needs to punch down on others to feel any sort of version of alive. He needs a good asswhooping or some other form of a reality check. I would call the police on him, fuck him. He can rot in jail. But please - stop blaming yourself. I doubt you do anything to make him an abusive little piece of shit.
I didn't do anything. I always want to call the police, but im terrified about what other family members will think.

sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

you see it too. for me, it's always like this.
Jun 15, 2023

I'm really sorry for you, I'm sorry he's an asshole. No one except for you has any right to decide whether you should live or die. Don't listen to him, he really is just a drunk POS who just wanted to hurt you with his words. I know this feeling, my dad also tells me to "finally do it" and offers to "help with it" when I'm breaking down and talking about suicide.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Ignore it. He doesn't know what he's doing or what he's saying

Reactions: sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft, SelfKill and katyusha_kat
Confront4283

Confront4283

When I’m gone just carry on, don’t mourn, rejoice
May 24, 2024
He's drunk and doesn't understand the weight of his words. I bet he does remember and that guilt eats away at him, which is why he drinks. It's a viscous cycle.

Reactions: SelfKill and sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft