• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
Ironically, I may have to seek further treatment first to tone down my depressive agony, to even be ABLE to research ctb.

Otherwise I will end up with a failed desperate attempt, and then a family taking away all my remaining freedom afterwards. I am at this point where I am counting how many stories each building has and pondering if I could access the roof, as well as looking at belts and wires and door frames each time I see items for ctb. But I have barely researched any of it and my family will quickly find me.

• Love
Reactions: halleyscomet
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I'm in the same boat. I'm so incredibly exhausted all the time that I couldn't even fathom putting in the effort for a ctb plan. I'm just too mentally and physically drained for it. I don't know wether it's depression or an autistic burnout or maybe a bit of both, but whatever it is, it's such a frustrating feeling isn't it?

I don't want to risk permanent health issues or getting sectioned by doing something impulsive. It's so frustrating how we can't just push a button and be on our way. But to be fair, I'm not entirely sure if I will ctb so maybe that's a good thing. But whenever I'm outside, it's like my brain automatically looks for a way to ctb, I scan every building, road, bridge. It's overwhelming and annoying, but I can't stop it.

My psychiatrist recommended taking some multivitamins and iron tablets to combat the fatigue, since I am malnourished as I find it hard to eat much. So I think I'll give that a go, that could be useful for you as well.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
I'm in the same boat. I'm so incredibly exhausted all the time that I couldn't even fathom putting in the effort for a ctb plan. I'm just too mentally and physically drained for it. I don't know wether it's depression or an autistic burnout or maybe a bit of both, but whatever it is, it's such a frustrating feeling isn't it?

I don't want to risk permanent health issues or getting sectioned by doing something impulsive. It's so frustrating how we can't just push a button and be on our way. But to be fair, I'm not entirely sure if I will ctb so maybe that's a good thing. But whenever I'm outside, it's like my brain automatically looks for a way to ctb, I scan every building, road, bridge. It's overwhelming and annoying, but I can't stop it.

My psychiatrist recommended taking some multivitamins and iron tablets to combat the fatigue, since I am malnourished as I find it hard to eat much. So I think I'll give that a go, that could be useful for you as well.
I'm already loaded on herbs and vitamins and teas. For me I am exhausted because of constant crying or urge to cry that I try to suppress when I have to interact with people.

• Love
Reactions: halleyscomet