• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Sleep is my only shelter. Although I've been dreaming a lot about suicide for the past days (most likely because I spend a lot of time on SaSu lmao), it's the only time of the day when I feel a little relief from the daily pain.
But as I grow older, I sleep less and less, and always at later hours. Sometimes I fall asleep only after my partner has left for work. It's living hell. I just need a fucking break.
And I don't sleep much. 4 hours per night at best. I wake up 3 or 4 times a night, sometimes for an hour or more.
I just wish I could sleep forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: Minsu, grauzone, Hotsackage and 6 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate, I've been sleeping less as well and it's so exhausting. I wish I could sleep forever as well. Permanent sleep sounds really blissful to me

• Hugs
Reactions: grauzone and LunarLight
teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
this would be my worst nightmare!! sleep is the only thing i look forward to everyday. i sleep 10 hours a day. i need my sleep :(

i take benadryls to sleep more on my days off. maybe that would help you? it's not healthy for you though

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
this would be my worst nightmare!! sleep is the only thing i look forward to everyday. i sleep 10 hours a day. i need my sleep :(

i take benadryls to sleep more on my days off. maybe that would help you? it's not healthy for you though
I used to be on a shitton of sleeping aids and it never did anything. Melatonine, zopiclone, cyamemazine, loxapine, benzos. None of them ever worked.
Pregabaline helps a bit but I only take it every other day, otherwise the tolerance grows way too fast.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Fell asleep at 7, slept for 3 hours. Another day is going on now... fucking hell.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I just wish to sleep permanently as well, I find it so incredibly dreadful how it's often difficult to even fall asleep temporarily as I see sleeping as the best way to pass the time as it's the closest to not existing after all. Being conscious and aware only causes me to suffer.

• Hugs
Reactions: LunarLight and Hotsackage
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I used to be on a shitton of sleeping aids and it never did anything. Melatonine, zopiclone, cyamemazine, loxapine, benzos. None of them ever worked.
Pregabaline helps a bit but I only take it every other day, otherwise the tolerance grows way too fast.
Pregabalin destroyed my sleep completely. I've been taking it for 3 years and I can sleep 3 hours at night at best. Be careful