• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
I been whising my whole life i was someone else. Amyone but me

Who you like to be and.why

Reactions: becca, Final Escape, Dead_Inside and 3 others
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I'd like to be anyone with money.

Reactions: Final Escape and Maggotymaggots
M

Maggotymaggots

Apr 18, 2018
Well, my first thought would be to say I'd want to be someone who's truly happy, and not likely to lose that happiness anytime in the future. Even if I were happy, though, directly or indirectly I'd probably be inflicting suffering of some kind onto others, as that's just the nature of life. So I guess, really, I'd just want to be someone who's already dead. That would save me a lot of trouble at any rate.

Reactions: skitliv, Tiburcio and ScaredOfLife
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
I don't waste my time too much dreaming about being something that I am not.

HOWEVER.

I often wonder what I would have been had I grew up in a normal and loving household. No sexual abuse. No crazy mom. No crazy step-dad.

eh. Fuck. I'd probably be one of those assholes telling you not to kill yourself. So fuck that.

Reactions: Dead_Inside, Maggotymaggots, skitliv and 2 others
Maeror

Maeror

Jul 23, 2018
I concur; i wish i was an individual with a lot better genetics.

Reactions: Maggotymaggots and Revan
S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
I would like to be nobody, having never existed.

Reactions: Final Escape, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Meena and 5 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I would like to have a different body, for sure. I don't want to tell which one, though. A healthy mind/brain would help wonders, too. Genetics ruined my life.

Reactions: Tomasnil, Soon4me, Maggotymaggots and 1 other person
T

Tiburcio

I don't want to be other person. My problem is life itself in this body or another one.

In addition to this, if I was another person maybe I will never be able to see the suicide as now, forcing myself to living and never reaching my ultimate goal: premature death.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ScaredOfLife, Life sucks, Soon4me and 3 others
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I wish I could trade out the rest of my life with someone else. I could give some kid dying of terminal cancer my body and all the rest of my years and I could take theirs and die. But I could pick one who has parents that love them so I get to experience that and die being loved .

Reactions: lv-gras, Final Escape, Maggotymaggots and 2 others
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I wish I could trade out the rest of my life with someone else. I could give some kid dying of terminal cancer my body and all the rest of my years and I could take theirs and die. But I could pick one who has parents that love them so I get to experience that and die being loved .

Aww, that's so sad. I know how you feel, though. I'd like it if my parents showed me more often that they love me. My mother never calls me except on my birthday and I only see her a few times a year. Other than that we stay in touch through Facebook Messenger chat. My father rarely calls me, even though he calls my sister nearly every day. I feel like I'm really lacking in the parent department, but luckily I have a loving husband and sister who make up for that.

Reactions: Maggotymaggots and Dead_Inside
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
This is a contradiction. If I wasn't myself, I wouldn't know about it and won't realize that the "good" alternative is an escape from worse hell so no I don't wish that.
And I don't wish life in anybody else, its all the same with different circumstances. I just want to escape the whole stupid game.
And if we talk about changing the past, no I don't want anything. I just want to ctb and I don't care about anything else

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio and Maggotymaggots
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Aww, that's so sad. I know how you feel, though. I'd like it if my parents showed me more often that they love me. My mother never calls me except on my birthday and I only see her a few times a year. Other than that we stay in touch through Facebook Messenger chat. My father rarely calls me, even though he calls my sister nearly every day. I feel like I'm really lacking in the parent department, but luckily I have a loving husband and sister who make up for that.
I wish i never hear the word love,... i always think of pain when i do

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio, Final Escape and 1 other person
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I wish i never hear the word love,... i always think of pain when i do

I'm sorry that you've had bad experiences with love. It can be very painful for many. I know that I'm a very loveable person so I don't know why my parents don't give me the love I crave. They know I have a mental illness but they refuse to acknowledge it. They never just call to ask me how I'm feeling or if I'm having a bad day. I would love it if my parents opened this line of communication with me. I've never had deep personal conversations with them. They just pretend that my illness doesn't exist.

When it comes to romantic love, I feel lucky because I have a wonderful husband.

I have friends on Facebook but I have no motivation to cultivate real life friendships. (A few of my friends on Facebook are old classmates and friends I used to have, but most are people I don't know.) So, I really have no friends.

Basically, the only people I have in life are my husband and sister.

Love has but also hasn't been kind to me.

Reactions: lv-gras, Final Escape and Maggotymaggots
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I would like to be someone else or just never have existed. In a way I wish I had been killed off really early before I had to experience a terrible life outcome and reach my 40's.

Reactions: Maggotymaggots and ScaredOfLife
becca

becca

Student
Jun 27, 2018
I wish i was Supergirl.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/data/attachments/0/165-b7804c5c2586a9e4a3972fc248f35109.jpg
Sometimes i dream that i am.
:smiling:

Reactions: lv-gras, Maggotymaggots and Tiburcio