• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
Because of the strong censorship on Reddit TimeToGo I have decided to cancel my account there. From now on I will only visit SanctionedSuicide.net which is awesome!

Here is a copy of my final post on Reddit:

"Dear moderator.

Because of the strong censorship on this website I no longer want to be a part of it. Being on this site is like being in North-Korea!

I'm particulary having problems with your ban on linking to other websites. I think the real reason for this is that you don't want any competition.

Good bye!"

Reactions: Vvoiid, DF90 and Smilla
V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
If any of you go to Reddit TimeToGo you will find my post. The headline is "Moderator, please delete my account on Reddit".

I just checked. It's still there. But probably not for long:-)

Reactions: Smilla
Why.

Why.

Jun 8, 2018
I doubt that sub mods can delete your account for you. There's the option to deactivate it yourself under the preferences.

"I'm particulary having problems with your ban on linking to other websites. I think the real reason for this is that you don't want any competition."

You know, I hadn't considered this before. Now you mention it though, you may very well be right. Christ.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, agreement, VanHeineken and 1 other person
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
TimeToGo has been pretty disappointing from the start.
I''ve would have liked to be in a ward, I've would have turned me in.
FreeToGo is better but it's scarcely populated.