• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kadaver

memento mori
Aug 11, 2023
I've had a huge fear of death since I was a little kid. I vividly remember having panic attacks when I was maybe 13 because I was horrified of death and dying.

Now that I struggle with depression and anxiety that's nearly crippling I often times want the pain to end and the only way is CTB. But I'm to terrified of death to do it any time soon.

Does anyone else have similar thoughts or feelings surrounding death?

Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
Yes. I know that I will eventually have no choice but to CTB in the future, but I can't help feeling frightened of the unknown. I hope that there's nothing, but my options are all open at this point. However, I'll have to face it one way or another so I ought to be ready for that

parader

parader

bpd cursed
Apr 15, 2023
terribly
all my ctb attempts were like plain gambling with life
i'm terrified that if i do something as failproof as it can be like jumping off a bridge i'll regret it on the very last breath when it's already too late to go back and such regret would prove to be insufferable
i'm terrified of this very last moment and whatever is beyond that so... i'm still here

Otto Mann

Otto Mann

Professional bus driver
Aug 19, 2023
Passing away is a part of life's natural cycle, there's no need for apprehension. Sooner or later, every individual will have their turn.

• Love
Reactions: thenamingofcats
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I used to be terrified of the idea of not being alive. Not being able to do all the things I love, and not seeing all the people I love. Recently things have changed in my life, and circumstances beyond my control have given me no choice but to ctb. As soon as I realized what I had to do, all the fear I had associated with death went away. I thought about it rationally for the first time. There is nothing to be scared of, because once it's done it's done. You won't be able to feel fear, or regret, or sadness, or loneliness, or anything for that matter. It'll be like going to sleep but just not waking up. I really hope that you are able to get over this fear. Death something that everyone will have to face at some point or another, so there's no use worrying about it. I wish you all the best, peace and love

• Love
Reactions: Kadaver
notverylucid

notverylucid

Truth is... the game was rigged from the start
Aug 18, 2023
For me, I'm more terrified about SI kicking in during my attempt and fucking it up than anything else. Death seems so peaceful, but yet when I consider going through with end-of-life planning, it all seems so surreal to me. Maybe it's just paranoia from smoking too much weed who knows?

K

Kadaver

memento mori
Aug 11, 2023
I fear what comes after death.
Me too. I'm terrified that it'll just be nothingness—that i'll just cease to exist. I hate the pain life brings but I want so badly to exist. If I could be immortal I would. I never really want to die I just want the pain to end
For me, I'm more terrified about SI kicking in during my attempt and fucking it up than anything else. Death seems so peaceful, but yet when I consider going through with end-of-life planning, it all seems so surreal to me. Maybe it's just paranoia from smoking too much weed who knows?
I can understand that. I feel like especially in this economy messing up could ruin someone financially. Not to mention all the social repercussions that would follow a failed attempt
I used to be terrified of the idea of not being alive. Not being able to do all the things I love, and not seeing all the people I love. Recently things have changed in my life, and circumstances beyond my control have given me no choice but to ctb. As soon as I realized what I had to do, all the fear I had associated with death went away. I thought about it rationally for the first time. There is nothing to be scared of, because once it's done it's done. You won't be able to feel fear, or regret, or sadness, or loneliness, or anything for that matter. It'll be like going to sleep but just not waking up. I really hope that you are able to get over this fear. Death something that everyone will have to face at some point or another, so there's no use worrying about it. I wish you all the best, peace and love
For me it's not like that at all. If I even think to much about dying it can cause me to have a panic attack. Even little things like becoming acutely aware of my body scare me. I don't want to live in a mortal body. I just want to be an entity that exists
terribly
all my ctb attempts were like plain gambling with life
i'm terrified that if i do something as failproof as it can be like jumping off a bridge i'll regret it on the very last breath when it's already too late to go back and such regret would prove to be insufferable
i'm terrified of this very last moment and whatever is beyond that so... i'm still here
I'm the same. I would never want there to be time for regret. I would always want a way out just in case I change my mind

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
M

Mocon33

Dec 15, 2021
I often think about what life was like before I was born. Nothing bad of course, since I wasn't even here to experience it. It will be no different after I am gone.

Reactions: bluebus
Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
Yeah kinda.

Not knowing what's after death kinda scares me. the fact I could be reborn to do this again is just so dreadful to think about.
But ik I have to ctb because if I don't than I will live in homelessness and that's not good at all.

And the fear of a failed attempt again. the thought of being so close to freedom but I messed it up is just so angering.

I was right there

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
K

Kadaver

memento mori
Aug 11, 2023
Yeah kinda.

Not knowing what's after death kinda scares me. the fact I could be reborn to do this again is just so dreadful to think about.
But ik I have to ctb because if I don't than I will live in homelessness and that's not good at all.

And the fear of a failed attempt again. the thought of being so close to freedom but I messed it up is just so angering.

I was right there
I think I like the idea of reincarnation. It'd be like a second chance. I'd like to think I'd get a better hand, but I can understand the fear. It would be totally possible to get a worse one instead

LSDXMT

LSDXMT

Aug 17, 2023
when i feel very shitty, i do not fear death. but when i am enjoying myself, such as when i take copious amounts of amphetamine, i do all of a sudden fear death. I get this weird sense that i will change and improve and hopefully this dose wont kill me, but as soon as it runs out i immediately stop caring and take more recklessly. It was the only reason i got semi decent grades in school, i feel like the only reason i am living is to keeping binging speed, it is what scares me of death but also what will eventually kill me. ironic.

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I just have this strong feeling that death wont be better than this life. I feel like the suffering will never end, and that scares me

N

Need2Leave

May 9, 2024
I do. But I often feel that death is better than life. Not all life, but my life in particular.