• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
I often watch gore videos, and then I wish I was the victims because they are dead after just 10 minutes. Meanwhile I am here 10+ MONTHS later still suffering the mental pain of trying to survive one day at a time, just for my family and society to feel okay. :aw: I really wish someone would just hate me enough to just cut me open and shoot me. At least I would know I'm gone after just 10 minutes! I CANNOT imagine 10 more YEARS like this. Pure HELL!!! SI is looking less and less horrific by the day.

• Aww..
Reactions: DepressedDude, Joarga and soulkitty
D

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I don't watch any of those gore videos, it's disturbing to me. I'm just alive right now not for society but my family. I'd probably shoot myself though if I could.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
aidic

aidic

May 16, 2024
I don't watch that content but at least take solace in knowing you're not the only one, I also often have fantasized about going to prison and going full feral in the hopes that someone will just kill me or render me into their bitch until I am braindead :')

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Hmm, well I can't relate with you on that given the fact that I don't want to suffer before I die.

However I do wish I could pay a hitman to put a bullet in my head asap. Like if I knew you could hire a hitman easily to do that I'd be working non stop.

S

SoFewMethods

Apr 25, 2024
Cartels don't execute you by putting a bullet in your head. They torture you for hours, subjecting you to the worst pain imaginable. You'll regret every decision of yours that led up to this.

Reactions: astonishedturnip, Lost Magic and EvisceratedJester
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023

• Wow
Reactions: lofticries
N

__noknok

Mar 1, 2023
Those 10mins will feel a lot longer than that lol. I can relate to wanting a dramatic death though. But the excruciating pain is definitely not worth it.

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Some days I feel like catching stray bullets so no one else has to.