• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Especially the bus ride back. It was peak comfiness after a long day at school, finally getting to go home to rot in bed or stay up late to watch Toonami for shit like Bleach and Full Metal Alchemist. I legitimately never turned in homework past 1st grade.
Coming home from school and staying up till midnight anticipating the anime Toonami block, which usually aired from 10pm~ all the way to 12 in the morning. I'd have to sit through King of the Hill till Inuyasha or Bleach came on. Anime has kind of lust its luster since I can access it so easily now. Back then it was only available when it aired on cable.
Good times
IMG 0221

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, soulkitty, SuicidalOrganism and 4 others
D

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I miss watching Dragonball, Dragonball Z and Dragonball GT on Toonami as a kid.

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty, seekingrelease22, Ambivalent1 and 1 other person
assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
i miss going to school

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty, sserafim, Ambivalent1 and 1 other person
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
  • Yay!
Reactions: soulkitty, Tikialia, surroundedbydemons and 2 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

It's beautiful down there in Hell.
Apr 17, 2023
  • Yay!
Reactions: seekingrelease22 and Rocinante
assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
@Ambivalent1 don't misquote me

• Wow
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and Rocinante
SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Student
May 31, 2023
In a few years you will miss missing coming home from school
Bleach is such a goated anime, remember watching during summer holidays, has this "2000" vibe

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty and Rocinante
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I miss the 00s so much. And yeah, watching anime back then felt more "special" than now somehow. I don't even think it's just nostalgia, I think that's true for every hobby. Things generally are more special and magical when they're more niche. Anime is so mainstream and easily accessible now, which is overall good, but at the same time I liked feeling like I was part of this "secret club" that most people didn't know about.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: soulkitty, Rocinante and psp3000
damienlerone

damienlerone

my mistake original gangsta🔥
May 5, 2024
school is coming to an end soon for me, maybe i should use the bus for a last few times instead of driving

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty and Rocinante
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Especially the bus ride back. It was peak comfiness after a long day at school, finally getting to go home to rot in bed or stay up late to watch Toonami for shit like Bleach and Full Metal Alchemist. I legitimately never turned in homework past 1st grade.
Coming home from school and staying up till midnight anticipating the anime Toonami block, which usually aired from 10pm~ all the way to 12 in the morning. I'd have to sit through King of the Hill till Inuyasha or Bleach came on. Anime has kind of lust its luster since I can access it so easily now. Back then it was only available when it aired on cable.
Good times
View attachment 139134
That's such a weirdly oddly interesting memory to like... I bet a lot of people loved going home. I loved going home, but not the process from school to home. That was hell. That's so weird. Lol "have to sit through"😂

Posts about reminiscing makes me feel so old👵😪 There should be a trigger warning🤣😭

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante