• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
"for safety's sake. Normally I wouldn't do it, yes, but there are times where I've entered episodes of psychotic rage and became a danger to those around me. I feel like a future criminal, about to commit a crime. Please just euthanize me, it would benefit society if someone like me were to be removed, honestly. My environment certainly does seem like a place where it might foster an evil-doer. I'm constantly secluded in my room surrounded by these negative thoughts. I'm going to go crazy. Unironically, voices in my head. It would be too late after I commit the crime, so whatever law enforcer reading this should shoot me through my head and put an end to it. "

Is the story I've been writing so far, for a character in my book. Typing this just in case of legal trouble.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I want to be euthanized because I don't want to participate in or contribute to society. I hate how I will basically be forced into it. It's NEET or rope for me. I'm never submitting to modern day slavery. I will live free or die. I will retain my freedom and be free, even if means that I have to die