• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

SoFewMethods

Apr 25, 2024
Every day, I always plan to CTB at night, but when night comes, I get an overwhelming feeling that prevents me from CTB. It's like my mind actively declines what I want and forces me to live and leave my problems for tomorrow. It's so annoying how hard it is to mentally prepare myself for CTB.

D

dearlulu

Apr 10, 2024
Every day, I always plan to CTB at night, but when night comes, I get an overwhelming feeling that prevents me from CTB. It's like my mind actively declines what I want and forces me to live and leave my problems for tomorrow. It's so annoying how hard it is to mentally prepare myself for CTB.
You're not alone feeling this way. I feel exactly the same as you. It's draining feeling this way.

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
It's most likely SI, but that's okay. You have all the time in the world to make a decision, don't rush into things unless you know you're ready.

I hope you find the peace you're looking for.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov