• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
I can't stop asking questions I will never have an answer to. All I have are opinions but I will never find the truth if there is meaning to life or what will happen when we die. I pussied out of killing myself, but I'm still not alive, just wasting time.

DepressedDude

DepressedDude

Life destroyed by invega
Apr 21, 2024
I've been having one for 4-5 months now. Religion used to be my explanation for it but when I realized it's all made up I started looking for answers I can't find. The only thing that makes sense is that everything alive is living a completely pointless existence or it's a prison planet.

ApparentlyNot

ApparentlyNot

Send cats.
Jul 8, 2023
This might sound annoying, but I would recommend reading some existentialist philosophy. I say that because what your asking is a question with an absurd amount of nuance to it. Most of the existentialists spent their lives attempting to find and offer solutions and answers to the types of questions you are plagued with because they were plagued by the same questions.

Reactions: sserafim
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
By accepting absurdism and drink a lemonade like Camus said.

• Yay!
Reactions: ApparentlyNot
W

wisteria3

May 5, 2024
I guess it depends on the kind of existential crisis. When I think existential crisis I think "nothing really matters, everything is impermanent, and we're utterly insignificant in such a vast universe." In that case, I'd say embrace it. I always found it so comforting to think that all my problems are so fleeting and insignificant, so you can be free to do whatever you want. But I know many people find it the opposite of comforting, so I'm not sure if this helps

or if you really want to find meaning, maybe view things like: humanity is the universe's way to percieve itself, which is actually pretty cool. And of course you can always find purpose in devoting yourself to other people

Reactions: sserafim