• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ForestDuck

ForestDuck

Jul 11, 2018
I've ordered my N, and waiting for it to arrive so I can leave this earth. But I work 5 days a week in a shitty job I did a degree for. The pain of waking up early and going there is like I'm already in hell. During my breaks I go on this site, read about suicide and think of suicide thoughts.

I've just thought of a new quote..
" We work all our lives, just to die in the end"

How do you manage each day?

Reactions: Strumgewehr, ephemeral and lv-gras
Jerryman

Jerryman

Jul 19, 2018
My problem also, it's worn really thin I'm so bored of the system, repeat the same week a thousand times. Change job you say? Repeat new week a thousand times. My 40's are going to be painful. 50's with retirement in sight it might feel a bit better knowing not long now.

Reactions: Tiburcio
C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
[QUOTE="ForestDuck, post: 25251, member: 1168"But I work 5 days a week in a shitty job I did a degree for.[/QUOTE]

Just out of curiosity, what's the degree and job?

Reactions: Cya89
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
if you have ordered N and are so miserable at your job, why don't you just quit? Maybe having a few weeks off will let you at least have some fun instead of working at a job you hate?? Or do you need the money to pay some urgent bills?
Honestly, if I were to end it all in the next 5 weeks I would absolutely quit my job as I wouldn't waste another second of my life working. I would go and have some fun for a change

Reactions: Dip
ForestDuck

ForestDuck

Jul 11, 2018
if you have ordered N and are so miserable at your job, why don't you just quit? Maybe having a few weeks off will let you at least have some fun instead of working at a job you hate?? Or do you need the money to pay some urgent bills?
Honestly, if I were to end it all in the next 5 weeks I would absolutely quit my job as I wouldn't waste another second of my life working. I would go and have some fun for a change

I wish I could, but there's no guarantee of receiving the N.. Also I have mounted alot of debt which I have to pay each month so I have no money to live on if I quit. But I do plan on quitting if I do receive it.

Reactions: Strumgewehr
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I wish I could, but there's no guarantee of receiving the N.. Also I have mounted alot of debt which I have to pay each month so I have no money to live on if I quit. But I do plan on quitting if I do receive it.
yeah, I feel you on that.
Anyway, sorry to hear that your job sucks.

D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
Have you thought about a simpler or cheaper method?