• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

Vul

Oct 7, 2022
I know my life is already over. There is almost nothing I can do to change my situation. But how do I know when it's the right time to leave? It may sound ridiculous, but I want to leave my papers in order when I leave. The only thing that gives me the strength to make this decision is that no one loves me and there is no one who depends on me. There are people who are waiting for me to leave so they can keep what is mine. It seems like I'm benefiting them.

L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
I think most people have some remnant of hope left that things will improve, sometimes without realizing. Once someone is completely hopeless, physical SI may be the only obstacle.

Reactions: divinemistress36
L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
For me, frankly, the answer is when I actually do it.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
When you finally carry out the act to CTB.

That's the only time we are truly ready.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I believe only the individual knows that, suicide is a personal decision and it's their existence after all. If one is fortunate enough to be able to access a reliable suicide method they feel confident in I believe it's just waiting for when the time feels right. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: statue