• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
Hi.I'm here from Reddit. The early SS days.

I'm lonely. Overwhelmed. Annoyed. Anxious. Most of all I'm frustrated with my lack of determination to end my life. I won't live and I can't die.

They say I should call someone if I feel like this. Call and say what? Tell someone how I feel so they can dismiss my feelings as invalid. Or,offer bullshit solutions, like jogging.

I'll pass.

I don't want to get better. In just want to be through.

Reactions: ephemeral, Strumgewehr, dano6533 and 9 others
L

Liblib

Jun 17, 2018
Ssme. Called the hotline once and the lady was nice and seemed to genuinely care but all she (or anyone) can do is tell me to go the Dr. And get medication. I don't think they understand no amount of therapy or meds will change the reality of our shitty lives

Reactions: ephemeral, okyeah, Strumgewehr and 6 others
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
Honestly, there's no way in hell I'd call anyone. Don't want to end up in an institution. That's the worst possible outcome, in my opinion.

Reactions: ephemeral, Dip, Strumgewehr and 3 others
Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
I didn't imagine anyone would reply to my rant. What's there to say?

Thank you all for the welcome! I greatly appreciate it. Sorry for my late reply

Reactions: ephemeral
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Tablets for what? To make us feel better about the shitty lives we lead? To give us a false sense of well being? Fuck that shit, if I could speak to someone who felt the same as us, and could explain why and how this shit happens, then yeah cool, Ill make the call, but as you know all you get is bullshit and 'try these meds'.
The people here, us, we know the fucking score, we know how it feels to be at the end of our tether. So welcome! Don't be afraid to post or answer other posts. Hope you feel comfortable here, I know I do, finally finding somewhere that I feel apart of.

Reactions: Smilla and skitliv