• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
For greater safety, let's say, I wouldn't want the instinct to remove it in a state of confusion.

One thing I don't understand about this method is why it's assumed to be horrible when erotic asphyxiation exists where people take away oxygen to experience pleasure.

I don't think it's obvious in my opinion that the feeling of suffocation is as terrible as someone think if there are people who can find pleasure in it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_asphyxiation?wprov=sfla1
For greater safety, let's say, I wouldn't want the instinct to remove it in a state of confusion.

One thing I don't understand about this method is why it's assumed to be horrible when erotic asphyxiation exists where people take away oxygen to experience pleasure.

I don't think it's obvious in my opinion that the feeling of suffocation is as terrible as someone think if there are people who can find pleasure in it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_asphyxiation?wprov=sfla1
Plastic bag is not a horrible method. People are stupid who claim this method is terrible. Inmates have succeeded with this method only using plastic bag and shoelaces. Don´t be afraid of this brief moment of suffering which only lasts a few minutes. To continue live means decades of suffering.

Reactions: LittleJem, quietandsad113 and Placo
Placo

Placo

Experienced
Feb 14, 2024
@Placo is it possible to remove or tear off the bag while being unconscious due to some seizure type jerking? do you have any idea how to prevent instead of handcuff?

i don't have handcuff and it is also not possible to use handcuff cause of sedatives usage. i also tried the plastic bag with a small elastic band. damn i did suffocate fast. i didn't time it.
I don't know, before having the handcuffs I had also thought about tying my hands to prevent myself from freeing myself; in any case you are right that you have to be quick before losing awareness.

Yesterday I tried but I must not have sealed the bag well because I couldn't lose awareness, I think I'll try again today.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I don't know, before having the handcuffs I had also thought about tying my hands to prevent myself from freeing myself; in any case you are right that you have to be quick before losing awareness.

Yesterday I tried but I must not have sealed the bag well because I couldn't lose awareness, I think I'll try again today.
I believe that it is about willpower. Just do it the way you want.

Placo

Placo

Experienced
Feb 14, 2024
From ChatGPT: "Yes, it's true. Hypercapnia has variable effects on the central nervous system depending on the concentration of carbon dioxide (CO2) in the blood.

1. **Initial Phases (Activating Sensation)**:
- **Respiratory Stimulation**: At initial and moderate levels of hypercapnia, CO2 stimulates central and peripheral chemoreceptors, causing an increase in breathing rate and depth. This is the body's attempt to expel excess CO2 and maintain homeostasis.
- **Increased Anxiety and Feeling of Suffocation**: Initially, the rise in CO2 can lead to feelings of discomfort, anxiety, restlessness, and heightened awareness of breathing. This is a body's alarm mechanism attempting to induce a behavioral response to increase ventilation.

2. **Further Increases in CO2 (Sedative Effect)**:
- **Central Nervous System Depression**: If CO2 levels continue to rise unchecked, the effects become sedative. Excess CO2 can cross the blood-brain barrier and acidify the cerebrospinal fluid, leading to decreased neuronal function.
- **Reduced Consciousness**: At very high levels of hypercapnia, decreased alertness, lethargy, confusion, and, in extreme cases, loss of consciousness (coma) may occur.
- **Vasodilatory Effects**: Hypercapnia also causes cerebral vasodilation, which can contribute to feelings of headache and further depressive effects on the central nervous system."

It's not the first time I've read something like this so I would trust it, the feeling of panic is therefore not destined to last long, it also says that benzodiazepines can be effective in reducing panic in another message.

Last edited:
Placo

Placo

Experienced
Feb 14, 2024
I'm thinking of also introducing the torniquet method so as to lose consciousness perhaps before feeling the annoying symptoms of asphyxiation, basically before putting the bag on I could tie something around my neck as tightly as possible, I already have what in mind.

I have to rule out hanging because I have no place to do it and SN and other chemical substances would have to wait and they wouldn't be easy to find I imagine so I have to get by with what I have available, I think I'll do it this morning, I don't feel like waiting another day; in the meantime I've almost finished the diazepam, but maybe the sleepiness could help me.

Placo

Placo

Experienced
Feb 14, 2024
I can't even cuff myself with the second hand and the discomfort that comes after a while makes me feel less inclined, I can't cuff myself immediately knowing that it will be annoying, yet I've taken a considerable amount of sedatives, I'm lacking a bit of courage at this point .

Placo

Placo

Experienced
Feb 14, 2024
The tourniquet didn't work, I probably need something tighter, at this point I should get by with mine by finding the courage to close the cuffs before suffocating.

Placo

Placo

Experienced
Feb 14, 2024
GHB could be an interesting addition to losing consciousness at the right time.

Placo

Placo

Experienced
Feb 14, 2024
This night I attempted CTB with this method, obviously I first made sure to take enough sedatives to limit the panic caused by hypercapnia but unlike the other times I didn't feel any discomfort or sense of panic but at the same time I wasn't losing consciousness, I began to doubt that there was some infiltration of oxygen but I don't think so because the bag adapted well to my breathing, that is, as I inhaled it tended to stick to my face and when I exhaled it moved away, if there had been a break this effect it wouldn't have been there, or it would have been very limited anyway; maybe I just had to have a little patience, in the end it's not such a small bag.

I also checked the bag and there are no signs of breakage.

However, I am reassured that this method is not as annoying as it is represented, perhaps the fact of having previously taken many benzodiazepines has made breathing slower and therefore the time needed to lose awareness longer.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
B

BardBarrie

Experienced
Mar 17, 2024
I've had a method practically since 2013 if I'm not mistaken after months of research which all in all doesn't seem bad to me and I wanted to share it here to get some opinions.

It practically falls into the category of suffocation methods, in my opinion the lethality is close to 100% but it could be a bit annoying but perhaps with some precautions it can be made less painful.

Practically it consists of putting a plastic bag on your head or anything else that somehow leaves you without oxygen after a while of breathing, better if a plastic bag of the kind that doesn't have the characteristic smell because it could make it more annoying; I had also tested with one of those backpacks where you can shrink them to your liking; the important thing is that oxygen cannot enter in any way and therefore that the bag is tight around the neck, for this you need something like a scarf to tie.

At this point you will be wondering how it works given that the accumulation of carbon dioxide gives a feeling of suffocation and therefore one would not resist and would remove the bag after a while, this is where the handcuffs come into play, after having tightened the bag you should handcuff yourself with your hands behind your back to prevent the method from being ruined in any way during the suffocation process, the ideal would be to lie down on the floor perhaps on a blanket and a pillow and then get into position on the side to be more comfortable, I came very close to the moment in which I would have had to close the handcuffs behind my back and therefore no longer have any possibility of second thoughts but precisely because the thing is so extreme I hesitated quite a few times and in fact I am still alive.

I bought the handcuffs at the time on Ebay, I think they are still easily available today, I bought the collectible ones because I was ashamed of taking the BDSM ones even if the latter could be more comfortable, I practically have the ones used by the police, purchased without problems in 2013, perhaps today with Amazon it is even easier.

I have read several times about the symptoms of excess carbon dioxide which is called hypercapnia and the symptoms are not even that terrible but it cannot even be considered a painless method, the ones that make me think most are the sense of panic and the headache, here is a link that explains how hypercapnia works: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercapnia

I am somewhat reassured by the fact that by increasing the percentage of CO2 we go from a state of activation which could therefore create panic to one of sedation which I imagine is preferable as we move towards loss of consciousness and therefore death given that we continue to breathe that air devoid of oxygen but containing carbon dioxide created by our breathing even while we lost consciousness.

At this point I was thinking about remedies to avoid headache and panic, obviously I thought about benzodiazepines and maybe alcohol for panic, perhaps the former is better than the latter because in my opinion it is better to have an empty stomach, I don't want to be able to vomit, I don't think it's one of the symptoms but it's better to be on the safe side. To avoid headaches, perhaps I can take a painkiller before carrying out the method, perhaps a strong dose.

Let's say that it is a relatively easy method for those who are a little lazy like me to search the deep web for chemicals or who cannot buy a nitrogen cylinder without attracting suspicion in the family. I think that compared to hanging it is a little less painful as a method but maybe the process is longer, obviously I mean hanging by asphyxiation, in the other where one breaks the neck instead causes instant loss of consciousness.
However, it must also be said that a well-done hanging can perhaps be less painful than this method or the Night Night method discussed here might also be interesting, but they are other methods so we won't talk about them here.

I saw that some topics on this method already exist but I didn't see anyone who opened them went into as much detail as I did so I open this anyway hoping it won't be closed.

I was thinking that I could take some opiates to counteract both the feeling of panic and the pain, perhaps opiates and benzodiazepines together, obviously not at the overdose level because you shouldn't die like that. I read that Kurt Cobain was under the influence of diazepam and heroin at the time he shot himself, practically feeling great, but certainly by shooting himself his end came suddenly whereas with this method you have to wait a bit.

If you have any suggestions or constructive criticism of the method feel free to advise.

I'm not very suicidal in the immediate but I think it's good to have a method in the drawer so as to live more peacefully, paradoxically thus keeping suicide itself at bay, who knows.

If you're willing to go via such a painful method, then surely a less traumatic option would be to go via full-suspension hanging, causing a blood choke and thus loosing consciousness after a few seconds?

Surely choking and suffocating to death (assuming you somehow manage not to tear the bag) is significantly more protracted and traumatic than a blood choke?

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
This is a really interesting thread. Thank you @Placo and also sorry you are feeling so bad.

This is my first method I am going to try as it is easy to do at home and in your room. From what I've read, you need a high volume of nitrogen so even if I could understand how to set it up I don't think I could sneak that much into my supported accommodation.

I have bought myself gigantic plastic bags of the type that you put over furniture. My plan is to see how long I can breathe in them for before I lose air - am going to put it over my head and tie at the neck then count the amount of time.

The next step is then when I want to to do the same but on enough benzos to make me pass out. I could add the handcuffs too to stop me trying to get out of it.

I don't know how to tie the bag around the neck. I think with gaffer tape?

This kind of depends on my benzos being effective enough to make me pass out, so I also need to test that.

When I put it like this it sounds like it will work. My back up method is far more painful...

Reactions: Placo
Placo

Placo

Experienced
Feb 14, 2024
If you're willing to go via such a painful method, then surely a less traumatic option would be to go via full-suspension hanging, causing a blood choke and thus loosing consciousness after a few seconds?

Surely choking and suffocating to death (assuming you somehow manage not to tear the bag) is significantly more protracted and traumatic than a blood choke?
I've looked into it but I don't have places to hang, maybe I would have one but I would have to leave the house, furthermore in my opinion the suffering in full hanging is greater because it also stops your breathing there but I agree that it lasts less and I repeat that if you take tranquilizers this method is not as painful as you think.
This is a really interesting thread. Thank you @Placo and also sorry you are feeling so bad.

This is my first method I am going to try as it is easy to do at home and in your room. From what I've read, you need a high volume of nitrogen so even if I could understand how to set it up I don't think I could sneak that much into my supported accommodation.

I have bought myself gigantic plastic bags of the type that you put over furniture. My plan is to see how long I can breathe in them for before I lose air - am going to put it over my head and tie at the neck then count the amount of time.

The next step is then when I want to to do the same but on enough benzos to make me pass out. I could add the handcuffs too to stop me trying to get out of it.

I don't know how to tie the bag around the neck. I think with gaffer tape?

This kind of depends on my benzos being effective enough to make me pass out, so I also need to test that.

When I put it like this it sounds like it will work. My back up method is far more painful...
I use a scarf but anything goes, in any case I don't use nitrogen in mine but it's the CO2 that makes you suffocate, ordering a nitrogen cylinder would attract suspicion in the family, I had thought about helium for the balloons but as there are no parties close it would also attract suspicion.

Last edited:
B

BardBarrie

Experienced
Mar 17, 2024
I've looked into it but I don't have places to hang, maybe I would have one but I would have to leave the house, furthermore in my opinion the suffering in full hanging is greater because it also stops your breathing there but I agree that it lasts less and I repeat that if you take tranquilizers this method is not as painful as you think

I mean, as far as I'm aware CO2 suffocation will still trigger the hypercapnic alarm response, so once your environment becomes saturated with CO2 you'll also be unable to breath.

Hanging will also involve suffocation — though via physical compression of the windpipe — but the idea is you'll lose consciousness due to carotid artery compression (blood choke) way before you do of suffocation.

Tranquilizers would also have the same benefits with hanging as it does with bag suffocation.

Bag suffocation just seems like a longer and more painful method, with significantly greater chances of failure due to bag issues.

However, if finding a suitable location and anchor for hanging isn't available then I understand why one would write-off hanging.

I'm not intending to boss you around or anything, rather it's just if you're dead-set on dying then I'd hope you'll pick a less dreadful and more conventional (i.e reliable) method, rather than going out in a really bad way.

Placo

Placo

Experienced
Feb 14, 2024
I mean, as far as I'm aware CO2 suffocation will still trigger the hypercapnic alarm response, so once your environment becomes saturated with CO2 you'll also be unable to breath.

Hanging will also involve suffocation — though via physical compression of the windpipe — but the idea is you'll lose consciousness due to carotid artery compression (blood choke) way before you do of suffocation.

Tranquilizers would also have the same benefits with hanging as it does with bag suffocation.

Bag suffocation just seems like a longer and more painful method, with significantly greater chances of failure due to bag issues.

However, if finding a suitable location and anchor for hanging isn't available then I understand why one would write-off hanging.

I'm not intending to boss you around or anything, rather it's just if you're dead-set on dying then I'd hope you'll pick a less dreadful and more conventional (i.e reliable) method, rather than going out in a really bad way.
I tried all night long on benzodiazepines but not having the courage to close even the last handcuff I found myself suffocating and every time the instinct to remove the envelope,

I'm thinking of switching to helium at this point.

• Hugs
B

BardBarrie

Experienced
Mar 17, 2024
I tried all night long on benzodiazepines but not having the courage to close even the last handcuff I found myself suffocating and every time the instinct to remove the envelope,

I'm thinking of switching to helium at this point.

Anything's better than that bag CO2 method.
Check the resource compilation on gas methods for information — the gas methods are rather technical and require money and privacy/storage.

If you're going to do it, it's best to make sure you do it in as reliable and informed a manner as possible, to avoid any accidents that'll leave you worse off than when you started.

Placo

Placo

Experienced
Feb 14, 2024
Check the resource compilation on gas methods for information — the gas methods are rather technical and require money and privacy/storage.

If you're going to do it, it's best to make sure you do it in as reliable and informed a manner as possible, to avoid any accidents that'll leave you worse off than when you started.
Living with my family, however, it is not easy to order a helium tank without arousing suspicion, it is not an easy situation.

B

BardBarrie

Experienced
Mar 17, 2024
Living with my family, however, it is not easy to order a helium tank without arousing suspicion, it is not an easy situation.

Those gas methods require both privacy, storage and money. Especially the Nitrogen/Argon route.

Placo

Placo

Experienced
Feb 14, 2024

I've thought about the various methods I have available but it seems like the only one accessible right now, for panic I'll use tranquilizers, then I don't think it's the absolute worst, maybe it could be annoying but the way I've set things up I don't think it will fail.

I'll try again tonight, I'm already starting to take tranquilizers; the ideal would be to lose consciousness but then I wouldn't be able to complete the setup.

Last edited:
Placo

Placo

Experienced
Feb 14, 2024
I managed to tolerate the feeling of suffocation with sedatives and I didn't have to be handcuffed but I fear I chose an envelope that was too big, hours passed and apart from a bit of a headache I was still alive; I have two spare smaller ones that when you inhale they stick to your face completely, if they don't fit either I don't know what to say.
The air we breathe in is made up of approximately 78% nitrogen, 20.9% oxygen and 0.04% carbon dioxide. The air we exhale, however, has approximately 78% nitrogen, 15.3% oxygen and 4.7% carbon dioxide.
Here's the trick, exhaled oxygen is still higher than CO2, I believe it takes hours in a medium sized bag, a smaller one should be fine.

Last edited:
Placo

Placo

Experienced
Feb 14, 2024
So, I finally managed to find the courage to handcuff both my hands behind my back after putting the plastic bag over my head and wrapping a scarf around my neck.
Initially I felt a little discomfort due to the hypercapnia but it passed quickly, in the meantime I moved from sitting to lying down to be more comfortable and to avoid falling to the ground when I lost consciousness.
In the meantime I felt that the oxygen seemed to decrease and there was a bit of bradycardia, I thought that I would lose consciousness at any moment while the handcuffs were giving a bit of discomfort to the wrists, I think I waited about 40 minutes and seeing that nothing was happening I decided to sit on the bed again; at that point I noticed that the bag was no longer sticking to my face when breathing, a sign that there was some air infiltration.
At that point I decided it was time to free myself from the handcuffs since the method had failed, it wasn't easy, I had to get the keys and free myself doing everything practically with my hands trapped behind my back but after a few attempts I managed to free myself so as not to have to alert anyone, now my wrists have a few marks but it doesn't matter; I could free myself it was a great thing, so no one knows that I tried.
I even tried to remove the bag from my head with my chin while I was handcuffed, but I couldn't do it, also because it was useless because since there was now air infiltration I wouldn't have fainted anyway.

Now there are two mistakes that come to mind that I might have made:

- Don't make a double knot in the scarf, which in this way will have loosened a little during the various movements, just enough to let air into the bag, next time I will make a double knot.

- Having used a bag large enough to prevent it from sticking completely to my face while breathing, this is actually a good thing because it means there is no air infiltration, but it also means that the hypercapnic alarm system activates sooner so I have to be quite clever in deciding to handcuff my second hand as well.

In the end I am quite satisfied despite the failure of having found the courage after many attempts to close the second throttle as well, and also of having been able to free myself.

If for some reason this attempt also fails, even if I don't think so, I will have to change my method at that point; one thing that made me happy is that the discomfort of air hunger doesn't last that long even if I haven't understood if this is due to the fact that air infiltration has formed or if it is part of the hypercapnia process that is initially activating but then becomes sedative.

The air we breathe in is made up of approximately 78% nitrogen, 20.9% oxygen and 0.04% carbon dioxide. The air we exhale, however, has approximately 78% nitrogen, 15.3% oxygen and 4.7% carbon dioxide.
I don't remember if I already posted this but I'll post it again, all these benzodiazepines I'm taking to calm myself down a bit are affecting my memory.

According to what is written, CO2 is still present in the environment of the bag in small quantities while oxygen we cannot say that it is always 20.9% because it decreases with every breath, practically decreases by 5% while CO2 rises by 4%, we must note the percentage of nitrogen which however remains unchanged; at this point I have doubts as to whether it is him or the CO2 that kills you, in any case it is the ever-increasing lack of oxygen that is the cause, the gas that replaces it is irrelevant, it will be a mixture of CO2 and nitrogen at this point; with this I do not mean to say that this method is like the one with inert gases but the cause of death could be the same.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem and Forveleth