• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

invisiblesuffering

invisiblesuffering

Mar 4, 2024
My brain is playing games with me. Where was this ok feeling when i wanted to live? Its seems like my brain realise that im going kill myself so it decide to save me. I was going to do it. i was certain. I felt very calm no anxiety which made me not do it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, rozeske, Forveleth and 2 others
trappedinthislife

trappedinthislife

May 13, 2024
Lots of hugs to you my friend (if you're ok with that). Yeah, I also hate how much our brain play games with us. Our body is built to avoid CTB at all costs and it sucks so much. I wish I can just somehow command my heart to stop beating or something.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
invisiblesuffering

invisiblesuffering

Mar 4, 2024
Lots of hugs to you my friend (if you're ok with that). Yeah, I also hate how much our brain play games with us. Our body is built to avoid CTB at all costs and it sucks so much. I wish I can just somehow command my heart to stop beating or something.
hugs to you too. There is a mental wall that I need to break. Some people have hard time to do it. But that doesn't mean they don't want to die im thinking about suicide months.its not that I don't know if i can't get better but more like i don't know if i want to get better.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
My brain is playing games with me. Where was this ok feeling when i wanted to live? Its seems like my brain realise that im going kill myself so it decide to save me. I was going to do it. i was certain. I felt very calm no anxiety which made me not do it.
I have the same problem, my mind is playing with me.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Forveleth