• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
If I feel chest pain I rejoice, hoping it means my heart is about to give up soon. I would probably be the only person ever who would be happy to be diagnosed with heart issues, and then do everything the doctors say to avoid, but unfortunately my heart works normally.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I also certainly just wish to fall asleep eternally, it's so cruel and dreadful to me how people are suffering and trapped in this existence with no peaceful exit, I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I experience the exact same thing.. but then I wake up and I am so disappointed:(
The way I've not taken care of myself I should be dead already.. but do I have diabetes? No.. cancer? No.. any other disease? Nope!
And yet my healthy family members have got cancer and health conditions.. a couple of them have passed.

But I will seemingly live forever🙄

assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
I experience the exact same thing.. but then I wake up and I am so disappointed:(
The way I've not taken care of myself I should be dead already.. but do I have diabetes? No.. cancer? No.. any other disease? Nope!
And yet my healthy family members have got cancer and health conditions.. a couple of them have passed.

But I will seemingly live forever🙄
are you younger than those family members

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I always feels disappointment when i wake up, why cant i die in my sleep?

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
I always feels disappointment when i wake up, why cant i die in my sleep?
Yeah, I just woke up. I went to bed with stinging in my chest, and palpitation, and thought this was it, but still woke up. Anoother day of torment. 😔

• Hugs
Reactions: eatantz