• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

seekingrelease22

Student
Feb 28, 2024
I've barely been sleeping as of lately. If I'm getting like 2-3 hours of sleep the past few weeks. I plan on CTB very soon. Is this going to have any effect on SN for me?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Imo no. SN will work whether you slept a lot or not. You should follow the guides to maximize the chances to succeed.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
S

seekingrelease22

Student
Feb 28, 2024
Imo no. SN will work whether you slept a lot or not. You should follow the guides to maximize the chances to succeed.
Even if I'm barely sleeping a week up to it? I just can't sleep. My brain ain't working fine. I hope it doesn't effect it

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Even if I'm barely sleeping a week up to it? I just can't sleep. My brain ain't working fine. I hope it doesn't effect it
The fasting process and the suggested meds are the important part, SN will work and destroy the blood cells whether you sleep or not.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and seekingrelease22
S

seekingrelease22

Student
Feb 28, 2024
The fasting process and the suggested meds are the important part, SN will work and destroy the blood cells whether you sleep or not.
So you think even if I'm getting legit 0 sleep this whole week leading up to it I should be fine? Sorry I'm repeatedly asking I just need to make sure

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
So you think even if I'm getting legit 0 sleep this whole week leading up to it I should be fine? Sorry I'm repeatedly asking I just need to make sure
Not a medical advice but I don't see how no sleep could affect the blood circulation and the NO2- ion forming methemoglobin which then leads to death bc the blood cannot transport oxygen any more.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, Esokabat and seekingrelease22
E

Esokabat

Experienced
Apr 22, 2024
Not sure why you think that the amount of sleep affects the efficiency of a poison.

Z

zaddylicious

Apr 7, 2024
sleep deprivation weakens your body and SN might work faster, sleep deprivation also affects your concentration and memory so mistakes can be made and CTB can fail.

Reactions: mellie5, Esokabat and seekingrelease22
M

mellie5

Mar 26, 2023
I also think, that, strictly pharmacologically, the lack of sleep doesn't affect the pharmakodynamics of poison.

However if you have actually been sleeping 3 hours a day for a week and you say "my brain ain't working fine" sounds like you might be manic or you have taken some substance that is really affecting the way you think.

IMO it seems unwise to go for CTB under conditions that suggest that your clarity of thought is impaired. I myself would or will CTB only with clarity of thought, as a rational decision à la Swiss or Dutch.

Tbh I have read both that SN works and that it doesn't, one case has been reversed with 97.5% meth-Hb in blood. One of the warning labels on lab-grade SN is "oxidizing agent". I want to read more about it, because if it burns my oesophagus and stomach idk. But the "oxidizing agent" warning is found on many substances with varying effects. So who knows.