• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

danzk

danzk

Apr 27, 2023
I'd rather die from some disease than take my life, it seems less worse to me

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Too broad a question, it would depend on the illness. If I had to choose though, I'd say it's worse because you have no control over it. CTB puts you in the driver's seat and is the highest expression of autonomy and freedom that a human can achieve.

Reactions: Forveleth, ijustwishtodie and escape_from_hell
MikUma

MikUma

certified red flag
Dec 7, 2023
It depends.. Rabies? I'd 100% take the CTB'ing over rabies anytime. But if the natural death / illness is easy and will come fast and won't cause suffering, unlike rabies, I'll take it because it's less work and money spent for the proccess of dying.

Last edited:
Reactions: SMmetalhead36
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I'll CTB first

Reactions: Ambivalent1
Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
It depends, i do think a sudden death like a random heart stroke or a random accident is just as good as suicide

Reactions: Joarga, Ambivalent1, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes, because I tend to envisage a long, drawn out process. Stays in hospital, a certain amount of untreatable pain, a loss of independence and dignity. I suppose there are fast acting diseases but I'd really rather not even risk that. I don't particularly even want to go through the menopause and, that's on the horizon for me. Plus, there are so many more minor things that don't kill but hurt a great deal that we'll likely start to pick up as we age. Sometimes, I get the worrying twinges of what could be the start of arthritis. Our bodies weren't designed to live so long. I mean- fine if the person is in good health and enjoys life but, keeping us alive artificially as we start to fail- against our will is so cruel. I've witnessed what it's like in nursing homes. They're on DNR's for a reason. Quite a few had clearly had enough.

Reactions: Forveleth, Alexei_Kirillov and Ambivalent1
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If I had a good enough life to lead I would choose natural death over ctb anytime. Sadly it's my life I'm trying to escape more than the natural death and dying old stuff. There are several ways natural death could go but I would be willing to risk it all for a decent life.

Reactions: Ambivalent1