• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Sorry to make a post about this but i had to ask how i go about contacting mods or if there is one available at all,i just want to raise concerns about something i'd rather not discuss openly here if that is alright just something i feel needs drawing attention too

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I'm not entirely sure, but maybe you can see the mods that are online and send them a PM? I hope you're doing well <3

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I'm not entirely sure, but maybe you can see the mods that are online and send them a PM? I hope you're doing well <3
I genuinely dk who the mods are,like when you see their tags i know one when i see one ig but i don't know any of them personally. And sadly no I'm doing far from well but thanks for the concern all the same ^^'

• Hugs
Reactions: halleyscomet
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I genuinely dk who the mods are,like when you see their tags i know one when i see one ig but i don't know any of them personally. And sadly no I'm doing far from well but thanks for the concern all the same ^^'
If you go onto the home page, there should be a section on the right hand side listing the staff online.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923