• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bianbianbianbian

bianbianbianbian

2 + 2 = 4
Jun 10, 2022
I got cheated on and it's brought me right back to where I was before. I slightly got better before I met my now ex-boyfriend but almost 2 months ago now, I found out he was cheating on me for 2-4 months out of the 6 that we dated.

At this point, I'm tired. I don't have the energy for anything but I'm still trying but it's not enough to get me back to where I was before I found out.

I think I'm just depressed again, I wouldn't know. All the things he said and did while we were together is starting to get to me again and I just want to know if anyone else has been through getting cheated on or anything similar.

I'm most likely just going to CTB later this year, anyways. It's even got exhausting trying to do that somehow. I'm just tired.

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I understand that feeling of betrayal, it fucking destroys you doesn't it? You build your life around this person, your thoughts and feelings become intertwined. When they're happy, you're happy and you find peace in the warmth of each others company. When you find out that love wasn't sincere, you're life turns upside down. Everything you lived for, and felt was somehow a lie. It's confusing and overwhelming for things to do a 180 like that.

My ex, he stole from me and cheated. He cheated on me throughout our relationship with his girl best friend, I only found out after I broke up with him. I broke up with him due to him stealing over £400 from my brother, he lied to me about stealing it and only confessed behind my back. My brother is disabled and has had issues with substance abuse and keeping a job, that was his first ever proper pay check.

It's so tiring isn't it. We deserve peace.

• Love
Reactions: bianbianbianbian
bianbianbianbian

bianbianbianbian

2 + 2 = 4
Jun 10, 2022
I'm really sorry all of that happened to you.

Being lied to, cheated on, and/or hurt in any way by someone I loved and someone who told me they loved me the same seems to have made me feel insane, honestly. I already had shitty trust issues before this and at this point, I clearly can't trust myself either. No matter what anyone says or does anymore, there is always a chance they're lying. I've lost motivation to do the most basic tasks and emotionally, I think I'm really unstable. I have no idea how I feel about everything later anymore. Everything's unpredictable and I do nothing but wallow most of the time now. I can barely keep up with the time anymore.

I'm not sure how people do this on purpose to people who have good intention.