• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
Hello all, I will be preparing for the end soon enough, I have compiled my sources, taken notes, and am wrapping up my final thoughts about my CTB, which will be through the use of SN. Even still, I have one major question that I don't think most people will be able to answer, and because of how "niche" it is, I was unable to find anything anywhere on sasu or even just online.

So,,, I have asthma, I have my whole life. Its not very severe, I haven't used an inhaler in forever and my breathing is manageable but I do wheeze from time to time depending on the enviroment. I'm just a little worried whenever I go through the procedure, will taking SN impact my asthma in any way? Will it make breathing any harder than it already will be? I can't remember a time when anxiety triggered my asthma but then, I haven't been through many heart-throbbing experiences before, at least not any I can remember.

I still don't even have a proper date planned out so this could very well be next month or next year (lol). Reading through some SN stories, those who were able to share their final moments and those who survived, I have come to the conclusion that this will be,,, difficult, to say the least, especially since I have hardly experienced much of anything the side effects or the process itself (mainly falling unconscious, but I don't think that is too different from just falling asleep after feeling really tired).

I would gladly appreciate any help anyone can give, and if you aren't sure, then thats fine too :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Praestat_Mori and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I can't say for sure what will be the relation with asthma and SN and I don't think I've seen anyone with asthma attempt SN but like you said maybe more difficult? Anyway, I do wish you a good luck if and when you make the decision.

Reactions: logi3535 and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
I can't say for sure what will be the relation with asthma and SN and I don't think I've seen anyone with asthma attempt SN but like you said maybe more difficult? Anyway, I do wish you a good luck if and when you make the decision.
yes I've only ever met one other member on here who suffers from asthma though im sure theres plenty more.

anxiety and heart throbbing is what im mostly worried about, and i just know a lot of people have reported or seen that victims really struggle with breathing, so for someone who can already have issues breathing normally,,, i dunno

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
Upvote 0