• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

offbalance

Student
Dec 16, 2021
So I followed Vizzys guide on how to do the aquarium test. The result for nitrite is exactly what it's supposed to be, 10mg per liter. But I also got some nítrate in there as shown in the picture. Is it normal to have a moderate amount of nitrate in there?

Attachments

• 07ADFB9B-E25F-4E06-BF59-F9F03520B84C.jpeg
    07ADFB9B-E25F-4E06-BF59-F9F03520B84C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: Ihty and kawaiiphantom
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
The nitrate test pad also reacts to nitrites. Given that the nitrite reading looks good, the nitrate reading should be disregarded. It would only be cause for concern if only the nitrate pad indicated high concentrations.

We think your readings look good.

Reactions: xmissellax and offbalance
O

offbalance

Student
Dec 16, 2021
The nitrate test pad also reacts to nitrites. Given that the nitrite reading looks good, the nitrate reading should be disregarded. It would only be cause for concern if only the nitrate pad indicated high concentrations.

We think your readings look good.
Not that I don't believe you but where did you get this info from?

S

suffering_mo_7

Student
May 8, 2024
Can you tell me quantity and amount of liquid to use? I'm confused by all this.
So I followed Vizzys guide on how to do the aquarium test. The result for nitrite is exactly what it's supposed to be, 10mg per liter. But I also got some nítrate in there as shown in the picture. Is it normal to have a moderate amount of nitrate in there?