• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Anything pro-life truly does cause nothing but harm, I find it so hellish how we exist in such a pro life society where meaningless suffering is seen as something to prolong no matter what, it truly disgusts me how so many are pro-life. Suicide should only ever be accepted, not prevented, suicide prevention really is just extreme cruelty and enslavement, it's so disgusting how people want to stop others from choosing when they die. I despise pro-lifers as existence itself is the true problem and I don't see any value in the cruel and hellish burden of existing as a human, non-existence is always preferable to me and I see it as always better to not exist anyway.

Those who are against the right to die are sadistic, existence was just a horrific, hopeless tragedy in the first place which is why suicide is an always valid personal decision no matter what, nobody should have to suffer in this existence they never consented to for even a second longer than they wish to. I never would have chosen to exist as a human with the ability to suffer endlessly, people should be able to free themselves from this abomination in peace exactly when they want to, I wish for the option to fall asleep eternally, it'd be such a relief to be able to just peacefully cease existing.

• Yay!
Reactions: myusername890, 4am, divinemistress36 and 6 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree so much. Pro life people are absolutely harmful and vile. I hate them a lot. They're so cruel for forcing us to stay alive when we don't want to. I hope I escape this shitty existence as quickly as possible

Reactions: myusername890, 4am, iloverachel and 1 other person
S

sami1839

Mar 30, 2024
I mean, people are like that because of morals that have been well defined religiously thousands of years ago, most ethical stuff comes from religion, and as commiting ctb is considered very bad in probably most religions, then mosy people will so to, im not arguing your point just stating the possible reason, if you're a religious person you'd never even think of ctb as something good or liberating, and most people being religious solidifies this statement, but again, im not trying to argue, just stating facts, you do you, good luck

Reactions: divinemistress36 and rotciv