• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
Because of some dumb regrettable things I did when I was 17 the Department of Corrections is trying to punish me for the entirety of my young adult life with stupid and embarrassing restrictions. People always want to reason with your suicidal ideation and suggest things aren't so bad, well yes they are, and I can't escape them. They want to make life impossible for me and I refuse to be tortured any longer.

I was wondering, does anyone else feel suicidal because of legal consequences/subjection to criminal prosecution?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: pickajack, tothepoint and notlongleft
sincerelysad

sincerelysad

bpd . chronic pain . ptsd . pls be kind <3
Jan 4, 2023
what kind of restrictions if you don't mind me asking?

N

notlongleft

Apr 18, 2023
currently in a similar situation as you and i do plan on ctb within a week or so. the inescapable feeling sucks plus the realization there is quite literally no other way out

Reactions: iDieUDie80
idreamofwires

idreamofwires

Apr 20, 2024
Because of some dumb regrettable things I did when I was 17 the Department of Corrections is trying to punish me for the entirety of my young adult life with stupid and embarrassing restrictions. People always want to reason with your suicidal ideation and suggest things aren't so bad, well yes they are, and I can't escape them. They want to make life impossible for me and I refuse to be tortured any longer.

I was wondering, does anyone else feel suicidal because of legal consequences/subjection to criminal prosecution?
I hope you're still here. I love Gary Numan.