• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
i've been driven up a wall looking back at old messages with a friend they don't look or read like me at all i don't even have memory of them and I'm like 80% sure someone has gone in a 3rd party and tampered with them and i guess i'm at a deep end here

I tried hiring whom i believed to be a hacker just for them to be a scammer spending £6000 on their services i just need to know if they've been altered or not because its driving me insane

It anyone happens to be a hacker or even know one I'd appreciate the help massively to give me a peace of mind thank you

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Honestly asking, have you considered carbon monoxide poisoning? Sounds eerily familiar to this gem:

Last edited:
Reactions: cupcakesandmilk
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Honestly asking, have you considered carbon monoxide poisoning? Sounds eerily familiar to this gem:

It's been brought to my attention before but i just don't remember being as horrible to my friend as i read in the messages plus i feel a ton of them are missing but again i will admit the situation seems siliar difference with i is all the messages look exactly the same

Reactions: derpyderpins
cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

̶?̶?̶/̶?̶?̶/̶2̶0̶?̶?̶
Oct 10, 2023
I highly doubt that a third party is involved here; there's little incentive in altering an average person's (past) personal convos, but if you think this is still happening, then you can try periodically screenshotting your chats and uploading them to any private image hosting service (as in Google Photos); if there really is someone altering your messages, then there's a little chance that they'd go through the effort of altering your screenshots as well.

Personally, I'll echo what @derpyderpins said; you may wanna get checked for CO poisoning, just to make sure... Take care, OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I highly doubt that a third party is involved here; there's little incentive in altering an average person's (past) personal convos, but if you think this is still happening, then you can try periodically screenshotting your chats and uploading them to any private image hosting service (as in Google Photos); if there really is someone altering your messages, then there's a little chance that they'd go through the effort of altering your screenshots as well.

Personally, I'll echo what @derpyderpins said; you may wanna get checked for CO poisoning, just to make sure... Take care, OP.
Will CO posioning last or will it fade in time or what? Maybe difficult to get tested especially without outing myself for what i'm doing

Plus I haven't CO'd in ages unless its brain damage as it only lasts 24 hours it seems

Last edited:
cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

̶?̶?̶/̶?̶?̶/̶2̶0̶?̶?̶
Oct 10, 2023
Will CO posioning last or will it fade in time or what? Maybe difficult to get tested especially without outing myself for what i'm doing
Unfortunately, I've little to no knowledge on this subject, so I can't really advise you here; apologies for that.
Plus I haven't CO'd in ages unless its brain damage as it only lasts 24 hours it seems
Not sure what you mean by this; I thought you did attempt CO poisoning based on your last few posts, no?

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Unfortunately, I've little to no knowledge on this subject, so I can't really advise you here; apologies for that.

Not sure what you mean by this; I thought you did attempt CO poisoning based on your last few posts, no?
I've been attempting it yes but my last actual attempt was about a week ago,i was meaning to try again but i've not actually gotten around to it yet

Reactions: cupcakesandmilk