• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
i list this as a resource because it is one of the things that helps keep me alive.

it's a visual poem called "the morning after i killed myself" (in the hyperlink), and it always makes me upset. i think about the aftermath sometimes and it makes me reconsider.

idk if it will help anyone else. for me, it helps with my dissociation a bit.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, carac and EternalšŸŒˆRainbow
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I remember watching this a while back, I think youtube threw it up in the alghorithm because I was looking at videos about death. It didn't, or should I say couldn't, help me as such because my problems were related to a physical condition but it was definitely something powerful that stayed with me

Reactions: synthcadia
synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
yeah this first appeared on my homepage and youtube threw it out there.

it's also powerful to me because i wonder if we would have regret after we leave (if we know we could get better being alive, so removing chronic pain from this). i've had suicidal ideation since i was 10 and stuff like this always stopped me from trying anything. and i've been to many funerals and i can't imagine people going to mine.