• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
I would like to share a story with you. The ending is a sudden realisation that came to me a few days ago.

I come from Russia. I am currently living in another country, but I got my bachelor's at a political university in Moscow. I never wanted to be a politician, that was merely my best chance out of that land.

My last year of bachelor's was a mess. I took exams for foreign universities as well as studied for my own. Somehow, word got around that I was accepted into a university overseas.
That's when the hell unleashed.

Several professors called me a traitor. Back then I just dismissed it, I didn't have time to think about it.
After I passed my finals, I had to present my thesis paper. So I did. And I was severely criticised by prof. committee that evaluated my research. They told me I failed and I had no chance of graduating.

I was the only one, among the whole class, who failed. I walked out of the classroom feeling that my chances to go abroad are melting away. That's when I thought to myself that I won't allow it to end like this.
What I did is basically call the dean's office, then summon the professor that supervised my research in the first place ASAP and present it all again. It was handled within an hour. It made such a scene that they had to let me pass.
I ended up passing. Lowest grade, but enough to get my diploma and run.

I just now realised that it all was probably because they didn't want me going anywhere. They tried to fail me so that I would skip my enrolment abroad.

A few days ago someone on SaSu posted about being expelled from college. If you are reading this, please fight back, you never really know what these people are up to.