• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
I think my drink was drugged at a networking event. I feel a lot more dizzy than I should after only having 1 drink and I think I'm gonnna pass out

• Wow
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, LoiteringClouds, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
violetday

violetday

🖤
Nov 30, 2022
I think this is it 💔 I have nothing left.

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, sancta-simplicitas, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Placo

Placo

Experienced
Feb 14, 2024
Bored.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Heartaches and CTB Dream
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
Ok so I didn't pass out but oh my god I feel like shit

• Hugs
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
On the bring of discovery? Or maybe I'm just bored.

• Hugs
thebelljarrr

thebelljarrr

Buried in the woods
Apr 26, 2024
Stuck. It's a disgusting world, nothing is interesting or worth the effort. I need to vanish, whatever how, painful or not, just erase me, I don't care

• Hugs
NullSz00

NullSz00

"You are all the things that are wrong with you."
Feb 22, 2024
I want to sleep 5 more minutes...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Heartaches, soulkitty and 1 other person
P

PinballWizard39

May 3, 2024
I'm so tired of everything. I just want to sleep and not have to deal with anything. Or just not wake up at all. I'd be ok with that.

• Hugs
real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
I truly, genuinely feel like the world will be better off without me. I really believe I'm a burden to everyone around me. I feel sorry for all those who had the misfortune to meet me, and I can't wait to die so that no one else will have to meet me, see me, hear me anymore.
Everything that could have gone wrong in my life, went wrong. It's like the world itself is trying to shit me out because of how worthless I am.
Extremely relatable. I also feel like the world is trying to shit me out, like I'm the crap of the world.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and everythingoes
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I feel okay I guess. I feel tired for some reason and I can't masturbate because I'm on my period, so that sucks. I had a headache all day so I took some Tylenol and it seems to be kicking in now. After watching a lecture for one of my classes and taking some notes I decided to go back through my online psych textbook from my first-year psychology class. I really like that textbook. I specifically went over part of the chapter on neurobiology, along with doing some additional research, as a refresher so that I could better understand an article that I read. A part of me wants to learn more about how the brain works but another part of me feels like I'll just end up confusing myself. I remember doing above average on the midterm covering this stuff (a lot of students talked about it being very difficult) despite having done a half-ass job at studying for it, but doing well on a test isn't the same as truly understanding something. I want to be able to truly understand and appreciate this.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and Dr Iron Arc
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
I saw my first crush at my shift (retail) today. It's the first time I saw her in 4 months.

My crush was someone extremely close to me and the first person I ever confided about my SA. We had a falling out a few years ago and basically I'm both heavily comforted and highly afraid of her at the same time. She shops where I work and whenever she returns from university she goes there. As an employee obviously any sign of personal conversation will get me in trouble, though I don't want to talk to her anyway. I just take a glance and go back to work, but it only takes a few seconds to feel panic.

My heart was racing for a good 20 minutes and all the dissociation I felt completely vanished. I could think clearly again.

At the same time about half of my emotional numbness is gone. Not fully, but I did finally cry. Not much. Just a few small tears. It felt nice, even though it came from pain. I laughed and smiled and felt happy and terrified. All I can think of is the memories that were once fun. I play arcade games today because of her. I miss her smile and hugging her. But I know it's not her anymore, she is different now.

I realize a lot of my emotional distress can be temporarily reduced or even eliminated if I had an IRL friend. I mean I do, but the last time I spoke to them was the day I confided in one about my SA in March. Still nothing.

Man I need IRL friends. It feels so good. Bonus points if I can hug and platonically cuddle them with all the good future memories. I don't think a friend itself is suicide prevention, but the memories and experiences may.

I don't know what I'm saying, my sexuality is in shambles...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Alexei_Kirillov, CTB Dream and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm feeling like a stupid pathetic coward.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, soulkitty and CTB Dream
P

PinballWizard39

May 3, 2024
I don't have the energy to function. Physically I feel utterly exhausted, to the point walking to the shop 2 mins away leaves me needing to lie down. It is very unusual. I just want to sleep the days away and hide from the world because it's incredibly painful being in my head. I really need to talk to someone but I feel like it's all pointless anyway and it won't fix anything. I am filled with suicidal thoughts and urges as well as self harming ones - weirdly they are getting worse because my latest injury, albeit my most serious injury, is now starting to heal. That scares me because they never feel bad enough and I've been going too far for a while now and it's not going to be long before I'm going to end up with an arm amputated or whatever. I still don't feel like a 3rd degree burn is all that bad? What is wrong with me? Will anything ever be enough? Probably not.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, soulkitty, Alexei_Kirillov and 1 other person
YuunaTsuki

YuunaTsuki

May 18, 2024
对不起,即使我知道这样不好,但还是告诉你们
我想要杀人,杀了我的小学老师,因为他强奸了我

• Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream and soulkitty
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
When I finally ctb it's gonna be on a Saturday night. That's when the world reminds me of my loneliness the most, when my brain tortures me with thoughts of sadness and loneliness. When my depression is at its highest.

It's just a f'ing day like all the others, but these stupid concepts still hurt. Only the thought of non-existence makes me smile in times like these.

• Hugs
Reactions: PinballWizard39, not-2-b-the-answer, soulkitty and 1 other person
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
embarrassed to exist

• Hugs
Reactions: PinballWizard39, not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and 1 other person
terra.nuvo

terra.nuvo

Student
Feb 15, 2024
I've been thinking heavily about my past and more specifically my past friendships. Most of them are over and done with yet they're all I can think about sometimes. Mainly my friendship with my old best friend who I fell in love with. I feel lke my friendship with him has shaped how I view the world now. I don't feel connected to anyone or anything. I'm unsure of myself and lack confidence in the things I do. I have no personality. I'm just overall a shell of a person. The friendship took everything from me and it makes me so mad. Why do I have to hurt while he's moved on from me completely? How could he just move on? He once told me that he would always love and be there for me but now he's gone and all I'm left with is the pain of losing someone who once said I was their highest priority. I wish he never told me that. I wish he didn't start telling me that he loved and needed me cause then maybe it wouldn't be this hard to get over him. I have so much anger and resentment towards him because of the things he said to me. And then in the end he told me that he didn't mean any of it. That it was all just a lie. How crazy is it that I've ruined my life and myself over a lie from someone who isn't even in my life anymore. I let those lies warp who I was. I started smoking, cutting class, failing in school all cause I didn't feel loved anymore. And he'll never know the extent of what his words have done to me. What I've done to myself honestly. I'm just so mad at him and I want to see him hurt as much as I do, but I also still love him. How could I love someone who told me they lied to me in such a profound way? How could I miss someone like that. How could I want him back in my life and feel like I'm missing out on something. I hope someday I can get over him and move on with my life. But for now I'm still stuck in the pain of losing him and I have to learn to live with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and Heartaches
Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
FUCK
I just started having a panic attack in the bathroom a couple of minutes ago, thinking about my present and my future. I feel I've failed so much and I don't have a clear path for my future. I've been working with my therapist regarding this topic for many months, but I still don't have an answer.

I don't get it, why do people willingly live this eternally doomed life? What do they see worth in? How do they find strenght?
I have no hope for myself, I'm just extending my miserable existence for no real reason. I don't wanna suffer anymore. The weight is killing me.​

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and CTB Dream
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Got stood up by someone who said multiple times they were coming to hang out with me.
Yesterday, a girl who I once crushed on I haven't seen in months shows up on my shift. Today, the girl who stood me up me at the arcade around 8 weeks ago came to me almost crying for leaving me. Odd coincidences. While we work in the same building, I quite literally have never seen her again until today.

I feel super weird about it. I'm still suffering from emotional numbness and talking to her in the past would make me feel super happy and clear. But I'm not.

She wants to make it up but I'm busy for the next few weeks. She said she'll write me a letter apologizing again? Me being upset to her ended up hurting her with pent up energy. She said she wants to know me better and maybe become friends, and it's nice being around someone with better mental health then her.

Let's hope she doesn't ever find me on SaSu. It's all bringing on a weird feeling I can't name. I need a hug. A real once, not those fake ones in online chatrooms. Sorry guys.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Dr Iron Arc and CTB Dream
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I left work early and I'll probably explain why in a new thread later. I'm about to go get drunk on Chili's frozen margaritas because I'm a waste of space just like the thread I make is going to be a waste of forum data.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and soulkitty
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
I had a dream that I was in the woods at night with only my phone as flashlight and livestream and finding pieces of a dead womans body. The one time I feel real interest in something for years and it's just a dream. Real world is dull and boring

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, vak, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
broken and unloveable.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, CTB Dream, vak and 3 others
soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
So overstimulated everything is too loud everything is too much I want to vomit

• Hugs
Reactions: Havnis, not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and 1 other person
Pancake1230

Pancake1230

<3
May 17, 2024
Can't sleep because I'm anxious for work tomorrow. But if I skip any days this week (possibly even if I dont), I might not have rent. If I don't have rent, I'll get kicked out f my cousins house and have to go back with my mom.

I would rather ctb than go back into that shitty messy household, where I'm just treated like a wallet, where I don't matter. Plus I have have a new baby brother, but I have bad sensory issues and I cannot stand hearing babies cry. I spent most of my teen years being parentified I swear I can't do it again.

Everything feels like too much. Ctb is the main thing I have to look forward too. Wtf is wrong with me

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
soonitwontbea

soonitwontbea

aka Orr
Jan 23, 2023
I'm feeling shitty and annoyed. I have a site that I like to vent on, but there's someone who has added me on social media and we're buddies, but he doesn't understand that I don't always want to say every single thing to him always, and he thinks I am not his friend if I ever don't want to say a single thing to him. He is mostly off that site by this point, but sometimes he will go back on there, and then he confronts me about what I posted. He's trying to help, but he doesn't really get it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and LoiteringClouds
Niyxx

Niyxx

Apr 1, 2024
I feel empty. Like if you slice me open, you'll find nothing there. Just black emptiness. I go through life mechanically, and it's like every emotion I feel is fake. Like they're really just at the surface. Beneath, there's nothing. It's weird. I know what to feel but I don't feel it.

I'm hurting and because of that, I end up hurting others. I don't want to cause pain anymore. I don't want to feel pain anymore. I just want it all to end.
I feel worthless and unloveable, discarded and lying just bleeding on the floor. My heart feels like it's being carved out but I feel empty, and it's too tough so the knife has to hack at it to break through. My brain feels overloaded and fried, I feel like nothing at all. Invisible

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and LoiteringClouds
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Physically happy, my mind subconsciously feels happy, I don't consciously feel happy. I feel numb.

I really don't want to resort to SH again but I'm fighting my own mind to feel any strong emotion or sense, I got the blades somewhere to do it. All food even tastes numb, except for these elderberry vitamin drops, it's a really strong flavor and actually makes my taste buds explode. Why specifically that...

I'm so numb. Luckily not dissociated but all these emotional overwhelms basically led me to not feel anything. I'm struggling, admitingly. I'll be alright. I'm hurting and can't tell anyone outside SaSu.

I really, really, don't want to CTB. I'm tired of being alive. I want to recover. I'm so lost...

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and CTB Dream
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Sometimes, I think about just quitting this fucking site. I barely relate to anyone on here anyway, so not like it would be that much of big loss for me or anything. Bet some users will probably rejoice over it, lol. I don't like myself, most people (once they truly get to know me) don't like me in general, and I'm pretty sure that that old dude might be falling out of love with me. Can't blame him. I'd be disappointed if I were to fall in love with someone only for them to turn out to be anything like the sad sack of shit I am, lol. I'm bored and I still find myself fighting against my urge to self-destruct altogether. I want to get a knife and stab myself over and over again. I love my parents but I also hate them for giving birth to me. I hate being alive. I hate existing. My life isn't even that bad yet I can't help but hate every second of being alive. Basically, I'm just upset about all the bullshit I usually complain about, so nothing new to see here.

Not that long ago, I convinced myself that deep down inside there was a better me. One who was actually happy. They were in touch with their emotions and they were so open-minded. They said that "everything is connected", but not because they wanted to sound deep. They said it because they felt it and words cannot describe how wonderful it felt. They didn't care about what others thought about them, they were completely at peace with who they are. I convinced myself that if I worked hard enough then maybe I could fully uncover that version of me while sober, but maybe that me wasn't hidden inside me at all. Maybe they were just a symptom of being high. Maybe I'll never be anything like them. Maybe I'll always be this, a broken, spoiled, idiotic sack of shit who just constantly makes a mess of everything they lay their hands on.

Maybe I'll just go out and get high on some weed tomorrow, I don't fucking know. Guess that'll depend on how long it takes for me to take lecture notes.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Heartaches, not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Was chatting a bit with that old dude. We were having a pretty nice conversation this morning. I asked him something and it's now been over 20 minutes and he hasn't responded back. Did I offend him? I didn't mean to. Maybe he fell asleep or maybe he's in the washroom at the moment? Idk. Sometimes I wonder if I might have slight attachment issues. I remember checking my phone everyday, hoping that this one dude would reply back to me while thinking about whether or not he might have just decided to stop taking to me altogether. I'd check his profile nearly everyday to see if he was on that app. We weren't even reslly friends. He was just some 40-year-old who messaged me asking for boob pics. We did chat for a bit, but for some reason I became oddly attached to him. Eventually, after I started to send nudes to other men, I moved on. I usually have to remind myself that I don't actually have attachment issues and that I'm just overthinking something that is just a normal part of human behaviour. Still, I find myself constantly worried that he (the old dude) is going to grow tired of me.

Sometimes, I imagine finally meeting him in person and allowing him to do whatever he wants with my body, even if it ends up hurting me. I really love him a lot. He makes me happy. I shouldn't be relying on others for my happiness. I know that the appropriate response to if he ever leaves me is to just accept it and to be thankful for the love he allowed me to experience. Still, I can't help but find myself constantly worrying about him leaving me.

Constantly worrying won't get me anywhere, and my tendency to ruminate will only cause me to fall into a state of sadness. I know this, but I can't help but constantly find myself worrying and ruminating. I'm learning to cope with it a bit better and I have been noticing slight changes in how I view situations and the world around me. Still, there is something so comforting about the idea of going back to my old destructive ways. There is something so enticing about that negative, volatile, disgusting place I was in before. I think a part of me fetishizes my own past self-destructive behaviours. I think sometimes people like to romanticize their own pessimistic and self-desturctuve ways. We are constantly presented with this idea of this cool, mysterious, attractive person who spends their time trying to destroy themself. People like to act as though being cynical equates to being smart. We make out this idea that being broken is somehow deep, even though it isn't. I'm an idiot for falling for this crap, and I'm an even bigger idiot for having to urge to fall for it again.

On my trip, my mom and I were getting ready to go to this island. While we were getting ready, my mom asked me this simple question that, for some reason, caused me to freeze up and become too scared to answer. Took fifteen minutes for her to get a response out of me and I wasn't even being truthful. I just agreed with one of her guesses so that it would all end. At some point, she got frustrated and claimed that I was being "manipulative". Her accusation of me being manipulative left me feeling a mixture of anger and hurt. Those feelings followed me up until we got to the ferry, where I decided that I wasn't going to let her get in my head and ruin this trip. I was able to fight off those feelings and have a really good day all on my own. I remember feeling proud of myself for doing that. I know it's stupid, but I felt proud of myself for just letting it go.

If I was able to let go of those negative feelings back then, then why is it so hard for me now? I guess it's easier to look past one incident in comparison to looking past years upon years of pent-up negativity. Someday, I'll hopefully get to a point where I don't have to go through these feelings as often anymore. For now, I'll have to learn to find ways to cope with them I guess. I don't want to be like the me I am right now when I die. I want to be a better version of myself. I've felt miserable for so long, I don't want to die feeling that way.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Student
Dec 14, 2023
It feels like I've lived in a chain reaction that's slowly but surely pushing me towards death this past year. I'm losing everything that's important to me - including myself - piece by piece. Everything is falling.

Yesterday I lost the only two friends I'm still in contact with. Losing him has been an ongoing process that started a couple of months ago. He's been more and more self-absorbed, more and more paranoid, more and more petty and competitive. In his own words: "cruel". I've already accepted that I would lose him eventually. Losing her... I just gained her. I've known her for years, but it took until just over a month ago until I really got to know her. And she's awesome. Losing her is going to be so much harder in a way. Losing them as an entity, and therefore all sense of safety I had left... It's going to hurt. I've set a date for August, but I don't think I can go on for that long. Not after this. I'm scared the last piece of the puzzle, my beloved cat, is going to be lost for me to.

Forced myself to go to sleep for most of the day. Vivid nightmares. Want to sleep more, can't stand to be awake. I can't sleep. I'm fluctuating between cynical apathy and deep anxiety. I've begun to fear that I'm losing my sanity.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and not-2-b-the-answer