• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Ya pretty weird and abnormal for him.....anyways let's hope he is ok and that he will let us know himself.
I hope so too, I just commented on his status to check on him. I just hope he finds peace mo matter what he's up to.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 82921, voidstar, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Anyone heard from @DeaD❌BatterY🔋 he ok? A week with no post is not the norm for him....I hope the recent anti SaSu community didn't kidnap him....
I hope he's okay too. He's one of the few users here who I have respect for.. due to a particular reason. Hopefully he's okay

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 82921, voidstar, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Ya pretty weird and abnormal for him.....anyways let's hope he is ok and that he will let us know himself.
You don't think the pro-lifers could have hacked his account? Should we alert the staff just in case, or am I just overthinking things again? I can't help but get worried knowing how the pro-lifers are after him and this forum >_<

• Hugs
Reactions: voidstar, LoiteringClouds, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Does anyone know Kyoko shima? They dm'ed me for about 4 hours ago asking to talk and I responded like 20 mins later bc I was busy with irl stuff and I have gotten zero replies. I've never talked to them before that I can remember so idk if that's a bad sign or not. Do you think they're ok? Am I just overreacting again? Just wanted to check just in case. I hope this is allowed, not rly sure where else to ask.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Praestat_Mori, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Does anyone know Kyoko shima? They dm'ed me for about 4 hours ago asking to talk and I responded like 20 mins later bc I was busy with irl stuff and I have gotten zero replies. I've never talked to them before that I can remember so idk if that's a bad sign or not. Do you think they're ok? Am I just overreacting again? Just wanted to check just in case. I hope this is allowed, not rly sure where else to ask.
It's probably nothing to worry about. Hopefully it wasn't an urgent matter and all is OK. Everyone knows we are in different time zones, different irl schedules...so late replies are normal and there won't be hard feelings.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
It's probably nothing to worry about. Hopefully it wasn't an urgent matter and all is OK. Everyone knows we are in different time zones, different irl schedules...so late replies are normal and there won't be hard feelings.
I hope so. Still no response, so I'll just have to hope for the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, rozeske and not-2-b-the-answer
voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
Still no news about @DeaD❌BatterY🔋 ? :/
I hope that whatever happened they're either alright or at peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, not-2-b-the-answer, Circles and 2 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
Does anybody know what happened to @hikikomorizombie? I sure haven't seen them in ages and I miss their posts. She tends to give good takes when it comes to a lot of topics on here. Hope she's doing okay

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess, pretzelsandballoons, voidstar and 4 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Does anybody know what happened to @hikikomorizombie? I sure haven't seen them in ages and I miss their posts. She tends to give good takes when it comes to a lot of topics on here. Hope she's doing okay
Last seen last Wednesday.

Reactions: Dliena, rozeske, Pluto and 2 others
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Still no news about @DeaD❌BatterY🔋 ? :/
I hope that whatever happened they're either alright or at peace.
I'm sure they'll be fine. Dead is one of the most reasonable ppl I've seen around here. No matter what they're going through I'm sure they're going to pull through, and even if not, there's always ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: voidstar, Deleted member 82921, rozeske and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I was wondering the same. I hope she is ok too. Am afraid her last interaction on a post may have upset her. I maybe looking too much into it, but I hope she is managing things ok on her side.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, voidstar, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I was wondering the same. I hope she is ok too. Am afraid her last interaction on a post may have upset her. I maybe looking too much into it, but I hope she is managing things ok on her side.
I've seen her last interaction and I can understand what you mean. Sometimes the things that this site condones and condemns isn't consistent with how bad the thing actually is. It's impossible to know how she's doing if she doesn't update herself and, honestly, whatever she chooses to do, it's valid. I just hope she's okay

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, not-2-b-the-answer and LoiteringClouds
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Yay! Someone is showing activity ;) 😁

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Tears in Rain and LoiteringClouds
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Does anyone know what happened to @Pryras? I was in touch with her until a couple months after her last post here and at that time she was planning on going through with her ctb plans that she detailed in her last couple posts here.

Also I saw somewhere that a megathread of @GoodPersonEffed's posts is compiled but couldn't find it via the search function. If anyone knows where it is pls lmk!

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and LoiteringClouds
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I've send you a dm

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
What happened to @dödsängel? Self-ban?

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
There's no ban as far as I can see
Ah okay. Self-deletion then? He told me that he was gonna delete his account but I didn't think that he'd actually do it

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Ah okay. Self-deletion then? He told me that he was gonna delete his account but I didn't think that he'd actually do it
You can't delete, only self ban.

I'll check, maybe it's a glitch again...

Reactions: LoiteringClouds, sserafim and Bed
thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
anyone know anything about @hi-okbye?

• Aww..
Reactions: soulkitty
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Their account was banned January 1 because they made a goodbye thread.
ctb thread still allowed, right? I maybe make thread when I get sn or other ctb substanse online if it's ok?

Reactions: boddibo
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
ctb thread still allowed, right? I maybe make thread when I get sn or other ctb substanse online if it's ok?
you mean like goodbye threads? r&s explained that they won't be banned as they are people's final goodbyes to the world

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and ForgottenAgain
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
you mean like goodbye threads? r&s explained that they won't be banned as they are people's final goodbyes to the world
We do ban them, but that doesn't mean the post disappears.

• Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
What happened to @anotherlastchance? Self-ban?

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Anyone know anything about @John Ryder?

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and not-2-b-the-answer