• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sunbleachedflies

sunbleachedflies

If it is meant to be then it will be.
May 1, 2024
Earlier today, I received an invitation for a final job interview on Monday. I am very excited about this position, however I am unable to attend on the date they proposed. I asked politely for a reschedule and the HR said they are going to check the interviewer schedule and get back to me. It's almost off-work hours soon in my place and they haven't gotten back to me yet. It's weekend tommorrow too. I am not sure if I should reach out and ask again, or wait for the HR to contact me again. Please help if you have experience!

p.s. I am a new job seeker. Currently, I am doing an internship in another company. So, this is my first time in potentially getting a full-time employment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ambivalent1, Forveleth, Redleaf1992 and 2 others
Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
Earlier today, I received an invitation for a final job interview on Monday. I am very excited about this position, however I am unable to attend on the date they proposed. I asked politely for a reschedule and the HR said they are going to check the interviewer schedule and get back to me. It's almost off-work hours soon in my place and they haven't gotten back to me yet. It's weekend tommorrow too. I am not sure if I should reach out and ask again, or wait for the HR to contact me again. Please help if you have experience!

p.s. I am a new job seeker. Currently, I am doing an internship in another company. So, this is my first time in potentially getting a full-time employment.
How long was it since they said they would let you know? I think it's worth contacting them, even better giving them a call if you have their number.

Calling is a chance to shown that you are keen and serious about the job, and for them to know you more personally. Also you can also apologise again to really highlight it was unfortunate timing.

Edit: Just noticed when you posted this - I'm guessing it's the weekend now where you are. I woudent fret tho actually, if you call/message on Monday it will mean you are fresh in their minds for the week ahead. (don't call them too early tho cos they will likly be in a Monday morning grumpz).

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
sunbleachedflies

sunbleachedflies

If it is meant to be then it will be.
May 1, 2024
How long was it since they said they would let you know? I think it's worth contacting them, even better giving them a call if you have their number.

Calling is a chance to shown that you are keen and serious about the job, and for them to know you more personally. Also you can also apologise again to really highlight it was unfortunate timing.

Edit: Just noticed when you posted this - I'm guessing it's the weekend now where you are. I woudent fret tho actually, if you call/message on Monday it will mean you are fresh in their minds for the week ahead. (don't call them too early tho cos they will likly be in a Monday morning grumpz).
Thank you for your advice! Highly appreciate it. I will try to reach out to them today. šŸ˜Š

• Love
Reactions: Redleaf1992
Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
Np, good luck!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and sunbleachedflies