• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
Hi.

So since there is not many information about opioids inhere, i am gonna try to help the cause a little.
I will today be trying to take:

75 mg Protonitazepyne iinsufflated.
I am thinking about trying to take 25 mg plugging it. ( I don't like this method, but it seems it gives a lot more benefit VS taking it through the nose cavity.
10 mg alprazolam/Xanax.
6 mg Clonazepam. I may increase the dosage, if i think it's nessesary.
Last i am thinking about buying some alcohol to give it even more power. But i don't like alcohol, so i am not sure about that.
I will bring a more detailed update later.

I am given Clonazepam by the doctor, and a dose of a strong pain killer. So i am not opiod-naive. I have some tollerance, so i am not sure how it will work.
I have already taking the first 25mg Protonnitazepyne and 5 mg alprazolam, and 3 mg rivotril. The plan is to take it over two or tree three times.

First update 10:30 about 15-20 minutes after taking protonitazepyne: I am speeded, like som opiods do to you, with a pleasant bodyhigh.

I am also thinking about buying some white grapefruit juice, that it well help potentiate alprazolam and most opioids. I probably live in the worst world country in EU, if we are talking sourcing.
Last words: This is an experiment to learn, and to give people in here some info on this.
I am debating with my self, if ishould pick up that alcohol. It this is gonna be lethal, i will do anything in my power for it to look lie it was an accident.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, Praestat_Mori, Willy Wonka and 4 others
Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
Rotciv@

Might be interesting especially for you.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, rotciv and EyesOfNight
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
@rotciv anyways thanks for your service I thought I'd be the first to try a nitazene but you beat me to it

Reactions: Willy Wonka, rotciv and EyesOfNight
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
I arrived late but hope you got luck.

Maybe the 25mg was enough...

Last edited:
Reactions: Otaku
Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
I will make a more detailed reply tomorrow.
But I am still alive. I am just very "high" because of it" and I can't even put sentences together atm.

• Wow
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: persimmon, rotciv and EyesOfNight
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
But I am still alive. I am just very "high" because of it" and I can't even put sentences together atm.
Don't stress it. Good to know you're okay.

• Love
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023

been there, and suddenly all the problems go away lol

but there is a possibility of not waking up again, respiratory depression often happens while asleep.

That's why they try to keep the person awake when OD

Last edited:
Reactions: Forveleth and Otaku
Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
Well.

I promised to update you guys. 75 mg was not enough taken over an hour or so plus benzodiazepines.
I blacked out several time/ was unconcius.
Edit: I kept blacking out until the evening.
But I do have some tolerance, so it may be enough/ or should be enough for first timers.
This was supposed to be a test. To see how I would react, and how high a dosage is needed for me.
I learned one thing.. Instead of snorting it, it is much better if you can push yourself to boof it.
The last 25 mg I boofed, hit me like a sledgehammer versus taking it through the nose cavity.
It is a hell of a lot more powerful, and I blacked out completely after that.

And it seems like its a more smooth effect. I was affected about 24 hours and very disorientated. That kind of surprised me.
Because that is not usually how opioids works.
What are your plans now
I know next time, what I am gonna do. Dosage just need to be upped, but I have some things to take care of first.
So i am not quite sure atm.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, losing hope, rotciv and 1 other person
persimmon

persimmon

Student
Jan 21, 2024
Well.

I promised to update you guys. 75 mg was not enough taken over an hour or so plus benzodiazepines.
But I do have some tolerance, so it may be enough/ or should be enough for first timers.
This was supposed to be a test. To see how I would react, and how high a dosage is needed for me.
I learned one thing.. Instead of snorting it, it is much better if you can push yourself to boof it.
The last 25 mg I boofed, hit me like a sledgehammer versus taking it through the nose cavity.

And it seems like its a more smooth effect. I was affected about 24 hours and very disorientated. That kind of surprised me.

I know next time, what I am gonna do. Dosage just need to be upped, but I have some things to take care of first.
You should be saluted for the pioneer you are. Much kudos. 🙏

Reactions: losing hope, rotciv and Otaku
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Well.

Do you have a high opioid tolerance? Do you take methadone or something? thats a crazy experience btw

People say the effect of Protonitazepyne lasts long, like 36 hours until start withdrawaling

But another thing we talk about in pm that it's good for people to know, the bioavailability intranasally is like 1/10 or less than the intravenous route, so snorting may not to be the smart thing to do it. I'm glad you boofed it and noticed a huge difference, I'm now more in favor of using DMSO but boofing is also good if the intestine doesn't reject it (I had a bad experience with thiopental)

Last edited:
Reactions: Forveleth and Otaku
Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
Do you have a high opioid tolerance? Do you take methadone or something? thats a crazy experience btw

People say the effect of Protonitazepyne lasts long, like 36 hours until start withdrawalin

But another thing we talk about in pm that it's good for people to know, the bioavailability intranasally is like 1/10 or less than the intravenous route, so snorting may not to be the smart thing to do it. I'm glad you boofed it and noticed a huge difference, I'm now more in favor of using DMSO but boofing is also good if the intestine doesn't reject it (I had a bad experience with thiopental)
Well. I don't know if I would say high? I am prescribed Oxycontin/Oxycodone 80 mg every day for back pain. And I have taken the same dosage for years. Maybe I should put that as info If I can in the original post. ( I did not take the dose on the day when I took Protonitazepyne.
So otherwise I would be dead. I took a chance.

It seems like a better and better idea with DMSO.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Well. I don't know if I would say high? I am prescribed Oxycontin/Oxycodone 80 mg every day for back pain. And I have taken the same dosage for years. Maybe I should put that as info If I can in the original post. ( I did not take the dose on the day when I took Protonitazepyne.
So otherwise I would be dead. I took a chance.

It seems like a better and better idea with DMSO.

This was the bioavailability measurement I obtained from studies and personal reports

IV > intramuscular/subcutaneous = dissolved in DMSO (topical) > boof/rectal > intranasal (if water soluble) > oral

• Informative
Reactions: Forveleth, Otaku and EyesOfNight
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Well.

How did you get the nitazenes? What country are you from?

Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
Reactions: EyesOfNight
A

Alex_Morgan

May 26, 2024
Very interesting thread.

How much protonitazepyne is lethal?
I think it´s stronger than morphin but lower than Fentanyl.
I have no opioid tolerance, I have yet to take an opioid in my life.

I have ordered and received *pure* Protonitazepyne from the clear Web, a source with R.......O
That´s 500mg Protonitazepyne, but i don´t know that´s real pure or fake.

Last edited:
Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
Very interesting thread.

How much protonitazepyne is lethal?
I think it´s stronger than morphin but lower than Fentanyl.
I have no opioid tolerance, I have yet to take an opioid in my life.

I have ordered and received *pure* Protonitazepyne from the clear Web, a source with (Deleted by Otaku)
That´s 500mg Protonitazepyne, but i don´t know that´s real pure or fake.
It varies very much.
Your tolerance, weight and height, even gender, age, the most important..Do you have a tolerance to opioids/opiates.
People like you, that has not taken it before, is where the substance becomes most fatal. The second most important thing that come into play here, is how you are planning to take it (ROA). If taken orally, you would need a bigger amount than if you had it administered IV.

Your source is good. Please refrain from splashing it too much around inhere. It will only bring bad publicity to the forum inhere.
Check your PM. Edit. I can't send your PMs yet. (Please be a little more active, if you want to unlock PM and other features)

Last edited:
Reactions: Forveleth, Alex_Morgan and EyesOfNight
A

Alex_Morgan

May 26, 2024
Hi, you can send me a pm.

I can´t belive that you take 75mg of protonitazepyne.
Protonitazepyne is 25 x stronger than Fentanyl, 75 mg protonitazepyne is the equivalent of 1,8 g Fentanyl.
https://drugchecking.community/drug-information/n-desethyl-etonitazene-and-protonitazepyne/
https://globalnews.ca/news/10292174/opioid-crisis-canada-worsening/

I send a sample from this source to a drug labor E.....C.... in Spain/Barcelona.
They have a anonymous drug testing service.
They analysis this sample and send me a mail with the result.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Myrmecia
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Hi, you can send me a pm.

I can´t belive that you take 75mg of protonitazepyne.
Protonitazepyne is 25 x stronger than Fentanyl, 75 mg protonitazepyne is the equivalent of 1,8 g Fentanyl.
https://drugchecking.community/drug-information/n-desethyl-etonitazene-and-protonitazepyne/
https://globalnews.ca/news/10292174/opioid-crisis-canada-worsening/

I send a sample from this source to a drug labor E.....C.... in Spain/Barcelona.
They have a anonymous drug testing service.
They analysis this sample and send me a mail with the result.

You wrong, they claim that its 180x morphine so theorically almost 2x fentanyl, but daily users say its too much weaker than fentanyl as companies claim. This website has completely wrong information.

And this our find was the proof that Protonitazepyne is way weaker than fetty

Last edited:
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
M

Myrmecia

Jun 2, 2024
Have you a source for more information?
I mean i have found a source for protonitazepyne but i am not sure is it a good source or not.

That´s every time the problem. :heh:

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Have you a source for more information?
I mean i have found a source for protonitazepyne but i am not sure is it a good source or not.

That´s every time the problem. :heh:

People here had bought from DN markets and had 70% of result.

Reactions: Forveleth
SpeciesB-9

SpeciesB-9

Jun 8, 2024
What i read on reddit is Protonitazepyne a horrible thing.
But i can´t finde how fast is a CTB with Protonitazepyne and how much mg is necessary.

I know 2 sources where they can buyed (I....., R......) in Europe. 500mg and 1 g.
But i can´t belive that´s real pure, and that´s allowed it to sell it in Europe.

I think this sources are scam.