• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
I've tried everything this week to act and think positively and it has worked pretty well up until now.

Weekends are always the most difficult for me as I get to see normal people in my age having fun together and being normal people.

Hate myself, won't fucking kill myself anyways since I'm a pussy

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: landslide2, Hahem, Blurry_Buildings and 9 others
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
If it would just be me, alone, in the whole wide world .. it would be awesome!

• Love
Reactions: hopeless08 and eatantz
DeathWish3301

DeathWish3301

May 15, 2024
Same on all accounts. Feels shitty. I'm sorry that you share the feeling.

P.S: Respect for the Lil Peep pfp.

• Love
Reactions: dmdmdm
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I have a similar problem. Have you thought about joining a group? There are a lot of guys outside this spring drinking alcohol and having fun together. I am more interested in cannabis and other psychedelics (and also shy).

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I'm the opposite, i have too many friends and its draining me. I don't think i like people at all, i cant stand being around people. I hate going out, i want to rot in my room till my sn arrives.

• Love
Reactions: landslide2
DeathWish3301

DeathWish3301

May 15, 2024
I have a similar problem. Have you thought about joining a group? There are a lot of guys outside this spring drinking alcohol and having fun together. I am more interested in cannabis and other psychedelics (and also shy).
Cannabis and psychedelics.

Ever consider going to a rave?

Some good M or E and even shy introverts can become social butterflies.

Reactions: Mirrory Me
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
I'm the opposite, i have too many friends and its draining me. I don't think i like people at all, i cant stand being around people. I hate going out, i want to rot in my room till my sn arrives.
I'm glad that as I've gotten older I've paired down the number of IRL friends I stay close with.

• Love
Reactions: landslide2 and eatantz
A

Aloneandinpain

Dec 25, 2023
I have one friend who I visit once per year. Even that friendship is failing a bit now.

• Aww..
Reactions: Decided98 and landslide2
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
I have that similar problem. I don't know what to do about it. I've gotten used to isolation and loneliness now, I don't like crowds either.

• Aww..
Reactions: landslide2 and Aloneandinpain
bearbrikk

bearbrikk

Listen to the voice in your head
May 2, 2024
Having too many people around you can be draining but you can make a choice to select those who don't drain you. For someone like me who has absolutely no one hearing someone say I have too many people makes my skin crawl. I am trying every day for someone to see me. Loneliness is something we are not made for..

• Love
Reactions: landslide2 and eatantz
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Having too many people around you can be draining but you can make a choice to select those who don't drain you. For someone like me who has absolutely no one hearing someone say I have too many people makes my skin crawl. I am trying every day for someone to see me. Loneliness is something we are not made for..
I feel lonely around people, to maintain friends means masking to the point of self hate. I can never be myself, its tiring so i hate being around people

• Hugs
Reactions: NeedAnEscape
bearbrikk

bearbrikk

Listen to the voice in your head
May 2, 2024
I feel lonely around people, to maintain friends means masking to the point of self hate. I can never be myself, its tiring so i hate being around people
I totally understand that. There are people who you don't need to mask around. And do you feel that you can not be yourself or do they make you feel that way?

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Ever consider going to a rave?

Some good M or E and even shy introverts can become social butterflies.
It's a bit too expensive for me... Lots of hustle to get everything together.

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I totally understand that. There are people who you don't need to mask around. And do you feel that you can not be yourself or do they make you feel that way?
A mix of both, I have to be the best version of myself even when it kills me inside because my friends deserve that. They don't deserve the honest real me, because that version is shit

dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
I don't do any drugs and I wouldn't fit into those groups anyway

A

Aloneandinpain

Dec 25, 2023
I have that similar problem. I don't know what to do about it. I've gotten used to isolation and loneliness now, I don't like crowds either.
I don't like crowds at all, but would just like one person to be with in the middle of nowhere.

• Love
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, iloverachel, BlendedHeart and 2 others
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
I don't like crowds at all, but would just like one person to be with in the middle of nowhere.

Exactly. Just one person. But seems like that's a huge think to ask, for broken, boring, quiet people like me. I'm tired of trying. I just want out.

• Aww..
Reactions: landslide2, Alexei_Kirillov, Hollowman and 2 others
terra.nuvo

terra.nuvo

Student
Feb 15, 2024
I feel you. Loneliness is the worst. It's been kicking my but these past few days.

Reactions: landslide2 and iloverachel
A

Aloneandinpain

Dec 25, 2023
Exactly. Just one person. But seems like that's a huge think to ask, for broken, boring, quiet people like me. I'm tired of trying. I just want out.
Did you ever come close to finding someone?
I feel you. Loneliness is the worst. It's been kicking my but these past few days.
I measure my loneliness in decades, although the last five years have definitely been much more severe.

• Love
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
Did you ever come close to finding someone?

No. Most of my "friendships" have been very brief. They all end up leaving.

I'm very conscious that is my fault. I've made efforts to change, but it's useless. I've tried to be more open, more charismatic, less shy, but nothing works. As I get older it gets more difficult.

• Aww..
Reactions: landslide2 and Aloneandinpain
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I'm sorry so many of you suffer from loneliness
It truly is horrible especially if you have depression as well
Hope you guys are able to find friends

Reactions: landslide2, Alexei_Kirillov and Dark Moon
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
Reactions: landslide2, iloverachel and Hollowman
Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
This! I used to be social but was always an introvert. I am an only child and have been alone a lot. I am at the point of where I prefer animals to people.

Reactions: landslide2 and iloverachel
drakflowerfire

drakflowerfire

I just want to find my own happiness
Mar 7, 2024
I broke with my online relationship. And felt so alone, i'm broken inside i should ended that before. Just find good friends or do art.

• Aww..
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I'd be happier if I was the only person on earth
When I was getting really strong self-isolationist urges, I told my family that I was doing a "no screens/off grid" experiment for a week, and then I turned my phone on airplane mode. That week where I had contact with absolutely nobody ended up being one of the best I've had in a long time.

Reactions: dmdmdm
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
I doubt that would fit me. I hate being alone and seeing everyone have their fun. If I was the only person on earth I could find my peace in being alone, but since I'm not it's just draining my energy and will to live
When I was getting really strong self-isolationist urges, I told my family that I was doing a "no screens/off grid" experiment for a week, and then I turned my phone on airplane mode. That week where I had contact with absolutely nobody ended up being one of the best I've had in a long time.

• Aww..
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and landslide2
landslide2

landslide2

May 6, 2024
if you're an introvert like me, you don't get energy from being around lots of people, or for very long. i struggle with loneliness, more because i'm looking at ctb and pushed people away. but humans aren't meant to be totally alone all the time. for connections you dowant to go outside embrace some entropy, try different places, different things. (you also have people here to talk to)

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Student
Dec 14, 2023
Somehow I feel both of these things at the same time. I feel gnawed away at from the amount of people that wants something from me. At the same time I feel painfully lonely.

• Love
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and eatantz
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
I've tried everything this week to act and think positively and it has worked pretty well up until now.

Weekends are always the most difficult for me as I get to see normal people in my age having fun together and being normal people.

Hate myself, won't fucking kill myself anyways since I'm a pussy
I've only got one friend I wish I had more friends

Reactions: Aloneandinpain