• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
I think I'm so tired of emotions and people that my psyche just can't take it anymore.
I used to really adore my bf, but now I'm not sure if I ever want to talk to him again. Same goes with those I used to call friends.

I have become really cold to people and that's both good and bad. Good because now I just feel nothing and no one can disappoint me again. Bad because now I guess I have to break up with my bf? I don't really love him anymore and I don't want to lie or give false hope. He's really emotional though so that would probably be a big scandal and I'm 99% sure he won't just let me go. I just don't know if I'm mentally prepared for him fucking my brain like that.

What should I do?

0utsider.

0utsider.

May 16, 2024
I think I'm so tired of emotions and people that my psyche just can't take it anymore.
I used to really adore my bf, but now I'm not sure if I ever want to talk to him again. Same goes with those I used to call friends.

I have become really cold to people and that's both good and bad. Good because now I just feel nothing and no one can disappoint me again. Bad because now I guess I have to break up with my bf? I don't really love him anymore and I don't want to lie or give false hope. He's really emotional though so that would probably be a big scandal and I'm 99% sure he won't just let me go. I just don't know if I'm mentally prepared for him fucking my brain like that.

What should I do?
if you really don't care about him anymore i would start to distance yourself from him until he loses feelings. if he doesn't get the hint i would just break up with him. if your worried about him not wanting to let you go, or you just feel unsafe, ig i would recommend getting a friend or family member to help.

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
if you really don't care about him anymore i would start to distance yourself from him until he loses feelings. if he doesn't get the hint i would just break up with him. if your worried about him not wanting to let you go, or you just feel unsafe, ig i would recommend getting a friend or family member to help.
It's not exactly unsafe, he just takes things to heart and every attempt to talk about feelings turns into a soap opera.

0utsider.

0utsider.

May 16, 2024
It's not exactly unsafe, he just takes things to heart and every attempt to talk about feelings turns into a soap opera.
lol idk maybe u could just cut him off completely, if not id just go with distancing yourself from him until he loses feelings.

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
lol idk maybe u could just cut him off completely, if not id just go with distancing yourself from him until he loses feelings.
That's a good idea

Reactions: 0utsider.
O

odollam_oleander

May 9, 2024
I don't understand anything about relationships, but why can't you say to him exactly what you said to us?

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
I don't understand anything about relationships, but why can't you say to him exactly what you said to us?
He would probably react inadequately to it and I don't have the patience to handle it.