• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

How did you first hear about / find your way to SanctionedSuicide? (2nd poll)

• The BBC

Votes: 71 3.1%
  • The New York Times

Votes: 191 8.5%
  • Tantacrul's YouTube video

Votes: 942 41.8%
  • A forum or social media platform (facebook, twitter, etc)

Votes: 264 11.7%
  • Searching for methods

Votes: 797 35.3%
  • Other news or media

Votes: 96 4.3%
  • Wikipedia

Votes: 126 5.6%
  • From a friend

Votes: 68 3.0%
  • Fix the 26 or Stop Sanctioned Suicide

Votes: 21 0.9%
  • Other sources - please leave a comment

Votes: 137 6.1%

• Total voters
luri

luri

Mar 28, 2024
i found the forum through a partner. not sure if they used it too, but they made it easy to find the site when they told me about a bbc story.

AWeepingWidower

AWeepingWidower

May 16, 2024
After my partner passed away that fateful day I was driven to SI, in my grief I spent most of my bereavement planning and researching on how CTB in a way that I feel works for me. I'm still soul searching personally, but my mind is all but made up.

SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
From the owner of this forum (Master)

violethaze

violethaze

violet disposition
May 21, 2024
I remember watching tantacrul's YouTube video, and feeling unlike how he and the comments were saying. I felt like the view was unfair in some ways, overly critical where I felt like if I went, I might find some people who shared the same thoughts as I did. And I did go here then, but that was a couple of years ago, and my life went up more in smoke, so I decided to stop being a guest lurker.

Reactions: set0553
set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
I had never known a forum such as this existed. Over the years, I had been deeply depressed and have thought about different ways to CTB, mainly by use of herbs such as poison hemlock, which grows everywhere around here! 😂 during a "lets read" podcast I had heard of Sanctioned Suicide, and grateful to have found this supportive community! There is no other place like it.

deathnoted

deathnoted

May 23, 2024
I think I was looking for "painless ways" to ctb and ended up here, it was over two years ago though so it way not even be that way haha.