• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
I've been out of research for a while. I need something to imagine during the day that will appear to be an accident. I'm caught up on swerving into incoming traffic but obviously I don't want to hurt someone else. Too bad there's no way to induce a heart attack or aneurysm.

F

Fantasy22

May 10, 2024
Fall off a building in a way that makes it seem accidental. Off a boat maybe and pretend you can't swim if you can. Tripping down some stairs, maybe hit ur head against smth on the way down, of course that's not always fatal it's more so for ppl who are frail. Go on a hike and pretend to be lost? Die somehow and hope when they find ur body they think it was just starvation. run away from home but send a not to ur family like help I've been kidnapped and beat ur self up a little and then ctb someone where remote like someone trying to hide a body. Last idea is like cleaning a gun ppl accident shit themselves cleaning guns but usually not in the head like arm of leg if you get major artery you can die. Some of these definitely a bit much, but you get the gist I think. Idk there's many ways but for it to be an accident has to show carelessness and lack of intent from you. To me if I'm gonna die anyways I don't care much about what other ppl will think but it's different for everyone's. Hope you can figure something out

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Hellish Ore and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Fall off a building in a way that makes it seem accidental. Off a boat maybe and pretend you can't swim if you can. Tripping down some stairs, maybe hit ur head against smth on the way down, of course that's not always fatal it's more so for ppl who are frail. Go on a hike and pretend to be lost? Die somehow and hope when they find ur body they think it was just starvation. run away from home but send a not to ur family like help I've been kidnapped and beat ur self up a little and then ctb someone where remote like someone trying to hide a body. Last idea is like cleaning a gun ppl accident shit themselves cleaning guns but usually not in the head like arm of leg if you get major artery you can die. Some of these definitely a bit much, but you get the gist I think. Idk there's many ways but for it to be an accident has to show carelessness and lack of intent from you. To me if I'm gonna die anyways I don't care much about what other ppl will think but it's different for everyone's. Hope you can figure something out
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I care too much what people think but having some stuff to imagine is soothing in a way.

Reactions: Fantasy22