W

!WILL!

Mar 27, 2021
Does anyone else have a younger sibling that you'd feel bad about leaving behind? I have a younger brother who's been through a lot and is still in elementary school. He's the main person I'd feel bad leaving and the idea of leaving him makes me feel like a horrible person. I'm still planning my suicide but if I ever go through with it I hope there's something I can do for him before I leave.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fthis, demuic, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 3 others
S

Snoo12345

Feb 7, 2021
I feel the same way, I have three younger siblings I will be leaving behind. They have gone through alot with me being in the hospitals and having breakdowns at times. They make me want to cry when I think about my time to CTB.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: !WILL!, lofticries and Fthis
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Mine is 27 I think he could cope with it...

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
In spite of wanting to ctb, you seem to be a nice older brother.

However, I think we all have to be selfish in order to ctb.

I don't have any younger siblings. Just an older brother.

However, I have a nephew and I'm really worried about him because if I kill myself soon he'll grow while thinking "My goddamn uncle ctb. Wtf!? Why!?"

Last edited:
Reactions: Fthis, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Breakout92 and 1 other person
Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
I personally don't have a younger sibling just a older one. But in the end some people have to leave someone behind. Not everyone on this world is bad and it would feel awful to leave your last loved ones (if you have them not everyone has someone left) behind. But in order to to complete ctb we have to be partly seflish as mentioned. It will still hurt leaving some of my loved ones...

But in the end. Do I live for them or for me?

killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
I'm very worried about my sister... I really don't think she'll cope well with my death at all. I really don't want to hurt her but I want the nightmare to stop.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: L$D, Mellowness and demuic
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I have a younger brother. He's 22. I think he can handle it. Honestly I'm not sure if he'll really even care.

• Hugs
Reactions: L$D and demuic
Breakout92

Breakout92

Student
Mar 10, 2021
My brother is about to graduate college. That was one of the things I have been hanging on for - i don't want to ctb while he's still a student and cause him to fail classes.

He's my best friend in the world and I'm sad to have to leave him. I hope he'll be okay.

• Hugs
Mellowness

Mellowness

Feb 22, 2021
I have a younger sister, she's 16. But we act like acquintances. We only talk when we need something from eachother and never say anything else. We sometimes go days, even weeks or maybe even a month without talking to eachother.

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I have two younger sisters. One is 26 and severely nonverbally autistic. I spend most of my time these days having to take care of her so she'd probably miss me but I only do this out of obligation so that doesn't matter to me. Sometimes the hopelessness of her never being able to improve is another reason why I feel like I have to kill myself because I'll probably have to be responsible for her the rest of her life and I don't want to put her in some kind of psych home because people like her wouldn't last and she'd probably get abused because she can't talk.

My other younger sister is 23 and even though she can get just as depressed as I am, she's got everything going for her right now compared to me. She has a job, a boyfriend who simps for her, and a degree from a better university than mine. Even if she misses me I doubt she'll need to care too much because like I said, she has much more room to bounce back. She also found antidepressants that work for her so it's whatever. We used to be close but since she took antidepressants she became like a different person. She's at least happier but she also complains about things a lot more like a total Karen.

• Aww..
Reactions: L$D, lofticries, Mellowness and 1 other person
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I have a younger sister, she's 16. But we act like acquintances. We only talk when we need something from eachother and never say anything else. We sometimes go days, even weeks or maybe even a month without talking to eachother.
I have a similar relationship to my siblings barring the one I don't speak to.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mellowness
hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
Unless they were disowned, outcasted or shunned from their families and/or friends, pretty much everyone who has ever committed suicide has left behind either their parents, a sibling, husband or wife, boyfriend or girlfriend, best friend, you name it. If leaving people behind is your biggest concern, then you need to way up whether your will to die is stronger or weaker than your will to not leave or hurt [X] person in your life.

Reactions: L$D
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
No younger siblings but I have a 7 year old nephew who's basically the only reason I'm staying alive for now. His parents suck so I want to offer at least some support while he's growing up. We're really close and I see him daily so I'm sure it would fuck him up pretty badly if I CTBd now. I just hope he'll be in a place where he can handle it in like a decade or so. Which seems like a really long time to wait rn.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I don't fortunately.

• Hugs
Fthis

Fthis

Student
Dec 8, 2020
My younger sister is 12, and I feel bad about leaving her behind, I don't think she'll take my death well.

• Aww..