Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
You've got this far in life and not been an evil bastard. I read terrible things human beings do to each other daily,

Rape
Murder
Manipulate
Coerce and Control
Torture
Abuse

Yes, we all have things to be ashamed of, but hand on :heart: I know I am a good person and not evil and I have reached this point in my life where I can reflect and say, WOW that's something to be proud of.

I have raised thousands of pounds for Children's Charities, running marathons. I have sponsored hundreds of people over the years. I had a violent childhood with an alcoholic violent father so I raised a lot of money for the NSPCC Charity in the UK, hopefully, I could save someone else from the pain and suffering I endured.

Smiley face congrats   Copy

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Busdriver, Stolen Absolution, Ame and 16 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
story response GIF

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Stolen Absolution, Disco Biscuit, motel rooms and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, I guess I don't suck that much and I'm quite a decent person.

Still, I wanna get the hell out of this blue rock lol.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Busdriver, Meditation guide, Disco Biscuit and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I am disgusted by how much evil things humans are capable of. It makes me ashamed to be one. You have done a wonderful thing though, doing that charity work.

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Everyone on SS should be proud they have reached an age without being Evil, can't believe it, this young boy suffered horrendous evil from both parents he raised 1.5 million pounds for Charity.

He is helping to change the law on abuse, the sentences were 10 years for harming and 14 years for manslaughter which is outrageous, Now because of Tony they want it increased to 14 years for harm and life for manslaughter I should have been a judge I would have a minimum sentence of 50 years.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Busdriver and Meditation guide
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
You've got this far in life and not been an evil bastard. I read terrible things human beings do to each other daily,

Rape
Murder
Manipulate
Coerce and Control
Torture
Abuse

Yes, we all have things to be ashamed of, but hand on :heart: I know I am a good person and not evil and I have reached this point in my life where I can reflect and say, WOW that's something to be proud of.

I have raised thousands of pounds for Children's Charities, running marathons. I have sponsored hundreds of people over the years. I had a violent childhood with an alcoholic violent father so I raised a lot of money for the NSPCC Charity in the UK, hopefully, I could save someone else from the pain and suffering I endured.

View attachment 68731

Cheers

Geo
It seems like mostly young people are here on Sanctioned Suicide, and that is understandable. A young person do not have so much life experience yet and then of course, these people have not been though manipulation, rudeness, abuse, rape or murder yet. But I promise, if we live long enough, we will go though most of these bad things because the human nature is not kind.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and Jumper Geo
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
proud the worlds end GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: Jumper Geo