bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
There's a lot of stigma attached to suicide and suicidality and sometimes I find it helpful to just remember that in the end everyone is going to die, and the galaxy will wipe out everything the human race has ever done. What this means is, you are no worse or better than anyone, as ALL of us amount to zero in the end. we're all rendered equal, ultimately.

so don't let anyone convince you you're inferior for wanting to CTB or for whatever other challenges you face. it's all horseshit.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pariah80, LifeQuitter, CTB Dream and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is the only thing close to a comfort for me personally, that death will eventually erase all the suffering no matter what, I only wish for non-existence where I cannot suffer in any way and all is finally forgotten about for me, I only hope to never exist again.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. Our lives belong to us only. My life doesn't belong to my family or to society or to my country or to anybody else. My life belongs to me only and nobody else. I am not inferior for wanting to be dead as I never wanted life or its challenges in the first place. I believe that I'm rational for not wanting to go through life

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Oeoe3, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
L

losing_it

Sep 25, 2024
I think since no one chooses to be born we should at least have the option to leave this planet

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, pthnrdnojvsc, bitofftoomuch and 2 others
uglyugly

uglyugly

Student
Aug 24, 2024
Brilliantly stated - thank you for this post.

Whether I (or any of us) die in 10 years, 30, 50 or the next 5 seconds doesn't mean a damn thing. We are all going to die anyhow. In the great scheme of things, timing does not matter.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and pthnrdnojvsc