karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
former Arizona State golfer and two-time PGA Tour winner Grayson Murray passed away suddenly yesterday. He committed suicide and I'm happy for him he was so cute for this life… I wonder which method he used?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ilovemydog, divinemistress36, Hotsackage and 2 others
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
i wish successful people were happy

so I could still believe that if I'd become successful in my own life, I'd become happy too

this just proves that no matter what how hard we try or how successful we become, happiness is not for everyone

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, divinemistress36, Hotsackage and 2 others
MapleSyrupVein

MapleSyrupVein

Flower One
May 26, 2024
i hope everyone who left got what they wanted from their end ^^ wherever it's a god welcoming them or the null void i really want everyone to be finally happy

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, karmaisabitch, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
i hope everyone who left got what they wanted from their end ^^ wherever it's a god welcoming them or the null void i really want everyone to be finally happy
We don't know for sure what happens after life but whatever happens better than this shitty life..
i wish successful people were happy

so I could still believe that if I'd become successful in my own life, I'd become happy too

this just proves that no matter what how hard we try or how successful we become, happiness is not for everyone
Life is just not for everyone money family or whatever it's people have it will not change or help you enjoy life.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, lkjhgfdsa1, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
former Arizona State golfer and two-time PGA Tour winner Grayson Murray passed away suddenly yesterday. He committed suicide and I'm happy for him he was so cute for this life… I wonder which method he used?
This helps to prove that there isn't really a garuanteed way to be happy. Interestingly the title of this post is what pops up on Google when you search for this website, even though contextually they imply different things.

Reactions: lkjhgfdsa1, not-2-b-the-answer and karmaisabitch
MapleSyrupVein

MapleSyrupVein

Flower One
May 26, 2024
We don't know for sure what happens after life but whatever happens better than this shitty life..

Life is just not for everyone money family or whatever it's people have it will not change or help you enjoy life.
i just hope everyone gets their own want afterlife like if you wanted a god you get one? idk i just want everyone that chooses that outcome to be content

Reactions: divinemistress36, not-2-b-the-answer and karmaisabitch
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Humans are so weird. The only animals on earth that put so much societal value, pressures and ridicule...on games.

Reactions: divinemistress36, pthnrdnojvsc, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I did read this yesterday. 😥 It's sad.... Many celebrities have chosen to end their lives the last few years.
I can't remember all of them. Most I was not familiar with. I don't follow golf so I didn't know who he was.
I hope he is at peace now. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:

Reactions: karmaisabitch
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
One of the last times I played golf I remember looking at the trees on the side of the fairway and how they looked perfect for hanging myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: thetruetato, divinemistress36, Hollowman and 2 others
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I did read this yesterday. 😥 It's sad.... Many celebrities have chosen to end their lives the last few years.
I can't remember all of them. Most I was not familiar with. I don't follow golf so I didn't know who he was.
I hope he is at peace now. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:
Same here my friend but I think is coming to the end… my friend works in the ER as a nurse told me today that they are receiving suicidal patients more than ever..
One of the last times I played golf I remember looking at the trees on the side of the fairway and how they looked perfect for hanging myself.
That's how I am now I'll be imagining suicide in each corner while driving to work

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I hadn't heard of him before this post, still I'm curious to know about his reason(s) and method. Of course I envy him since now he's free from this dark place.

Some will say he's now in a worse place, but I won't believe that unless I see it. And if I do one day see it, then I will just become even more depressed, hopeless, and hateful against god.

Reactions: Unknown21, Luke77 and karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I hadn't heard of him before this post, still I'm curious to know about his reason(s) and method. Of course I envy him since now he's free from this dark place.

Some will say he's now in a worse place, but I won't believe that unless I see it. And if I do one day see it, then I will just become even more depressed, hopeless, and hateful against god.
I'm curious about the method but I'm sure it was a gunshot rich people uses gun because it's straight forward and painless. I'm sure he's in a better place at peace!!

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Superdeterminist
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Same here my friend but I think is coming to the end… my friend works in the ER as a nurse told me today that they are receiving suicidal patients more than ever..

That's how I am now I'll be imagining suicide in each corner while driving to work
Suicide has gone up 30 percent in past 10 years

Reactions: karmaisabitch
thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
It's quite comforting to know that other people do this as well.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
He had a premonition of losing the tournament and withdrew.