D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
I am soon going to be starting the daunting to me task of my suicide note. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to write it because that means ctb is closer and in reach, but the daunting part is writing it. This is going to be one LONG letter. I want to say things to certain people and break it out, I also want to make sure certain people know there's nothing they could have done and it's not their fault. I also want to describe what my mind has been like my whole life with anxiety, depression and constant suicidal thoughts. I want to enlighten people on what it's been like to be me my whole life, this thing could be a book. Now I only want it to be a few pages max, but the thought of putting it all together is daunting. Keep your fingers crossed for me, I want to have it done in the next few weeks.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: StateOfMind, at-sea and Cronetappingout
B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
Take your time. There's no rush. You'll feel better if you say everything you want to and get it out.

• Love
Reactions: deathisnear
littleloup

littleloup

しょうがない
May 28, 2021
Like Boc said, take your time. I've begun writing my suicide notes since I was a child and have revised it multiple times ever since. Maybe I'm not eloquent enough to completely express what I'm feeling. Or, maybe I have too much to say that I'm not sure which I should prioritize to put in my letter. Either way, it feels good to have it written out.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cronetappingout and deathisnear
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think I will find writing mine daunting too. There is so many things that I want to say and I want to make sure it gives those left behind some closure, personally but also understanding of what I've been through. As the others have said I would take you time.

Reactions: deathisnear
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
I think I will find writing mine daunting too. There is so many things that I want to say and I want to make sure it gives those left behind some closure, personally but also understanding of what I've been through. As the others have said I would take you time.
Yeah, I really want to make sure people know #1 that this is my choice and my choice alone and #2 that there was nothing they could have done to stop it. I want it to bring closure while educating people that hey, I've been in mental hell war my whole life and maybe if they spent 5 minutes in my head, they woulda ctb 20 years ago. I've long overstayed for sure, but I want people to know what I've been through and that it's not their fault. Hopefully I can get it done by the end of the month, that's my goal

Reactions: FuneralCry and boc