Status
Not open for further replies.
phantomisgone

phantomisgone

Saving my world first before theirs.
Oct 17, 2022
As in a suicide pact? Or other means?

Just to clarify, I am not talking about forcefully taking people on the bus.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
tsykoais

tsykoais

i can't drown my demons they know how to swim
Apr 9, 2023
someone just asked that question three days ago lol

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Adûnâi and Downdraft
i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
Probably no. The way you say "would you take people with you" makes me think of murder. There is a lot of people on my life who deserve it. But I won't do anything, of course. And, I don't know, I think, nobody deserves to go with me. Like, in a suicide pact. I know like nobody except my family, so, no. Also, I think taking people with you is sort of a appreciation thing. Like, we both go together. So. It's only people I think I deserve to take that journey with (like, the journey of discovering what is outside of life), and I don't see anyone.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I'm trying to think what a proper psychopath would say (for another BBC investigation), so I would just say,

> I would take their parts mwahahaha

tsykoais

tsykoais

i can't drown my demons they know how to swim
Apr 9, 2023
It's by the very same OP lmao.
LMFAOOOO i didn't even notice! op what was the point of making a new thread when you already got 47 replies? not judging just curious lol

Reactions: GuessWhosBack
phantomisgone

phantomisgone

Saving my world first before theirs.
Oct 17, 2022
LMFAOOOO i didn't even notice! op what was the point of making a new thread when you already got 47 replies? not judging just curious lol
I got a message from staff saying they've deleted my thread b/c "Murder is not the answer". I didn't realize they put it back up.

• Hugs
Reactions: tsykoais
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
I got a message from staff saying they've deleted my thread b/c "Murder is not the answer". I didn't realize they put it back up.
View attachment 146944
As long as you don't give actual advice, questions should always be accepted, IMO. I find weird this got taken down when violence was never encouraged.

• Love
Reactions: tsykoais
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
As long as you don't give actual advice, questions should always be accepted, IMO. I find weird this got taken down when violence was never encouraged.

That was me. People who really want SaSu gone are reading here as well, so I may have been to precious.

@phantomisgone
I'm closing this one, the former one is back up.

Reactions: rozeske and Downdraft
Status
Not open for further replies.