butterscotch

butterscotch

Apr 20, 2020
the train near me is not fast. it's a freight train. i don't want to be conscious under grinding rails.

i am thinking of lining the rail with my neck. that would be pretty close to instant, right? i see little risk of failure...aside from pulling out bc of fear or something.

pretty horrific but it might be a decent way out with little effort. less messy than my whole body in front of the train, too

• Aww..
Reactions: Wrennie and Dead Meat
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I don't think it's a very good idea.
I would look for another method.
Have you checked the resource compilation? I'll leave the link just in case.

Sorry you're going through this.

Hugs and love,

Matt

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: Dead Meat
butterscotch

butterscotch

Apr 20, 2020
I don't think it's a very good idea.
I would look for another method.
Have you checked the resource compilation? I'll leave the link just in case.

Sorry you're going through this.

Hugs and love,

Matt

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/
i have dug through all that so many times i lost count

i want to cry

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: lofticries, Wrennie, Dead Meat and 1 other person
B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
I agree, not a great method. You could move at the last second involuntarily and be maimed, and still alive.

Reactions: Wrennie and Dead Meat
butterscotch

butterscotch

Apr 20, 2020
I agree, not a great method. You could move at the last second involuntarily and be maimed, and still alive.
i dont know what else to do. i am limited to the most simple options

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
butterscotch

butterscotch

Apr 20, 2020
i don't understand why this method is bad. i don't know why it's out of the question.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
i don't understand why this method is bad. i don't know why it's out of the question.
The potential agony, the risk of surviving with horrific injuries if even the slightest thing doesn't go according to plan. Don't underestimate your survival instinct either, no matter how desperate you may be to end things - it may seem easy in theory, but when the time comes it's an entirely different story.

Don't trust Thomas here to do you any good.

Attachments

• C13B495C-6A4C-44D0-B6D4-1C8216F4559E.jpeg
    C13B495C-6A4C-44D0-B6D4-1C8216F4559E.jpeg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2
B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
Why is it bad, likely not a high success rate, the consequences of non success are immense. I understand that not all the methods in the PPH are easily accessible, but if you're willing to go with a method like this, just pick a method in the book that has a 5/5 accessibility rating with a higher success rating.

like are you trying to CTB or get seriously injured and attract attention?

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I don't know how anyone can do the train method. The sound alone of one approaching freaks me out. Not to mention the graphic pics and vids of the aftermath floating around.

butterscotch

butterscotch

Apr 20, 2020
but if train wheels run over your neck
how are your chances of survival anything but tiny
i need to do something lethal or i have no chance. there are so few methods that i can do

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds really awful choosing that method and as others have said there is risks of failures. I would never have the courage for it. It is hard to take our own lives, I know how that feels when you are desperate and need a way out. If only there was peaceful methods avaliable.

Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
Sounds gruesome but I don't see it failing, after all it is decapitation. If the train approaches slowly your determination would have to be through the roof with zero SI. Also, depending on how slow this train goes you would have to hope their ability to stop when seeing you isn't increased. I don't recommend it. But our recommendations come from our personal preferences and methods available to us. Everyone is their own unique case. I'm sure most of us would have told the guy in Hawaii who jumped into a volcano not to do it, but he did; and he's dead now.