T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
I am gathering everything I need for my SN method, and I was wondering if benzos can help with overcoming SI if it were to kick in, I know they are kind of a luxury in the method but I was wondering if they could be useful against SI kicking in.

R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Sure they would help. Have you ever taken them before? They basically put you in a very calm, relaxed and slightly sedated state. All your anxieties and worries just melt away.

• Love
Reactions: losing hope and Traveller12724
T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
Sure they would help. Have you ever taken them before? They basically put you in a very calm, relaxed and slightly sedated state. All your anxieties and worries just melt away.
No I have never taken them, okay cool I will add them to the list of things to acquire then.

R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
No I have never taken them, okay cool I will add them to the list of things to acquire then.
Maybe best to acquire some and try one first to see how you react and how it makes you feel.

• Love
Reactions: Traveller12724
L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
i only tried once, sure they do have sedative and anxiety free but it is not for SI.

in ppeh, they stated enormous dose for knock-out and personally it is the only way to fight SI and also achieve peaceful death.

but for SN method, taking benzo and sn at the same time is useless.

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
Maybe, if you take a really high dose, for example 72 2mg Diazepam tablets.

BUT NEVER MIX WITH ALCOHOL!!

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No, the only thing to help with the SI is being fully ready to CTB.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Traveller12724
R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
i only tried once, sure they do have sedative and anxiety free but it is not for SI.

in ppeh, they stated enormous dose for knock-out and personally it is the only way to fight SI and also achieve peaceful death.

but for SN method, taking benzo and sn at the same time is useless.
Agree taking at same time as SN is useless. If implementing them in the SN method then probably best to take Benzos around half hour to 45 mins before taking the SN.

Basically you want to ensure the Benzos have taken effect before ingesting SN.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Traveller12724
L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
If implementing them in the SN method then probably best to take Benzos around half hour to 45 mins before taking the SN
i asked benzo users, they said they never know when they blacked out. one said you can never calculate the timing when i will black out. so i wouldn't suggest this to anyone. it is just complicated to make SN method more peaceful.

R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
i asked benzo users, they said they never know when they blacked out. one said you can never calculate the timing when i will black out. so i wouldn't suggest this to anyone. it is just complicated to make SN method more peaceful.
Depends how much you take. More likely to black out from Xanax then your are Diazepam. My suggestion would be to do a trial run first, take a Benzo and see how you react.

Not a good idea to take a load of Benzos before SN, just enough to make you feel more relaxed/calm but without blacking out.

I can take 1mg of Xanax for example and won't black out at all, just feel calm/relaxed. Whereas if I take 2mg then I'm likely to black out.

Diazepam I don't black out at all, even when taking quite a high dosage. Diazepam usually kicks in after around 15,/20 minutes.

Think it's a case of experimenting a few times first to understand your tolerance.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Problem is when i take a benzo it makes me temporarily not want to die anymore im all calm and like life isnt so bad

• Informative
Reactions: ForgottenAgain and Traveller12724
cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
Depends how much you take. More likely to black out from Xanax then your are Diazepam. My suggestion would be to do a trial run first, take a Benzo and see how you react.

Not a good idea to take a load of Benzos before SN, just enough to make you feel more relaxed/calm but without blacking out.

I can take 1mg of Xanax for example and won't black out at all, just feel calm/relaxed. Whereas if I take 2mg then I'm likely to black out.

Diazepam I don't black out at all, even when taking quite a high dosage. Diazepam usually kicks in after around 15,/20 minutes.

Think it's a case of experimenting a few times first to understand your tolerance.
For SN taking benzos is to just to keep you relaxed right? I never see how much dosage we need to take unlike meto/ paracetamol its mentioned explicitly

R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
For SN taking benzos is to just to keep you relaxed right? I never see how much dosage we need to take unlike meto/ paracetamol its mentioned explicitly
Correct, just to keep you calm/relaxed. Not sure on dosage, depends on your tolerance and how you react to them.

Reactions: cowboypants