LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
Disguising a suicide as a wanking accident sounds really easy and it makes me wonder how much it would ease the pain on those left behind. I'm not thinking of doing it but the idea is interesting.

• Yay!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, siray, Hurt and 2 others
All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
For sexually liberal families, I think so.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think that if I end up dead, no matter the method or way, my dad might have a heart-attack or stroke anyway. He just loves me a lot... :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Fragile and Hurt
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I'd only do it if there was a way of ensuring my dick stays hard. Soft dicks are a source of serious trauma

Reactions: LakatosDiogenesz
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I don't think suicides are that much different to accidents or murders in terms of psychological effects on genetic allies.

H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
This reminds me of Michael Hutchence. Some people say he killed himself while others say he died accidentally while practising autoerotic asphyxiation because he was found naked. Same for David Carradine.

Reactions: LakatosDiogenesz
LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
This reminds me of Michael Hutchence. Some people say he killed himself while others say he died accidentally while practising autoerotic asphyxiation because he was found naked. Same for David Carradine.
David Carradine gave me the idea. If he had died from a confirmed suicide people would have cried for him as much as they did for Robin Williams who hanged himself on purpose. Maybe Carradine was just that smart.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I think it's better to leave a note or a video for the loved ones saying that it is not their fault and if possible explaining the reasons behind the suicide.