sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
Im researching hanging and the best position for quick blackout is two fingers under adams apple but all hanging pictures i see shows rope tight up against skull. How do i prevent the rope from slipping up my neck after the pressure of my weight? How do i ensure rope stays under by adams apple? Or am i just missing something?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
When I tie a noose with my 10mm static and pull with it around my leg it always leaves some space, doesn't fully close. If I was hanging then it would obviously move up until stopped by the head. Unless I was leaning forward somehow. We can count on it travelling upwards in most cases, some users said that they found their sweet spot by placing the noose high on the neck, contrary to the wiki's advice (due to closing the trachea easily).

sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
I n other words in pictures where people are hanging the rope is always ABOVE the adams apple

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I don't know how you can do that but please don't try to do it. It will be very painful. The best position is above your adam apple but below your jaw.

Reactions: c-n