• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

IDKWhatToNameMeself

IDKWhatToNameMeself

May 19, 2024
I don't have access to more poisonous stuff cause I have basically no money left so I can't buy it and I'm too much of a coward to try stabbing myself or stuff and there's no tall building I can jump of near me and etc but cigarettes are pretty cheap and I can get them at my local convinience store easily and chat gpt says it also contains stuff like tar and carbon monoxide which is meant to be burnt and not consumed so it would be dangerous so my question is could I ctb this way? If so how painful would it be, and around how many cigarettes would I need to achieve this?

Reactions: davidtorez
G

golightly

Jul 4, 2024
The thing that would kill you is the nicotine. You'd need about a whole pack or maybe a bit less to die. It's a stimulant, stimulant overdose is a terrible way to die.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Daryl72
Upvote 0
nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
i've never actually audibly laughed because of a post here

• Yay!
  • Hmph!
Reactions: divinemistress36, heliophobic, annointed_towers and 3 others
Upvote 0
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
i've never actually audibly laughed because of a post here
Generally speaking, publicly announcing that you're laughing at people who are going through what is probably one of the worst points of their lives isn't a good look.

Reactions: Edpal247, LastLoveSong, fleetingnight and 15 others
Upvote 0
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
No, you won't die just by eating a cigarette.
If you're interested in nicotine poisoning, check this thread out:

• Informative
Reactions: fleetingnight
Upvote 0
IDKWhatToNameMeself

IDKWhatToNameMeself

May 19, 2024
The thing that would kill you is the nicotine. You'd need about a whole pack or maybe a bit less to die. It's a stimulant, stimulant overdose is a terrible way to die. Hanging is probably the cheapest most effective method.
Yeah but I live with my family and inside my room there's nowhere to tie the rope

• Aww..
Reactions: heliophobic
Upvote 0
IDKWhatToNameMeself

IDKWhatToNameMeself

May 19, 2024
No, you won't die just by eating a cigarette.
If you're interested in nicotine poisoning, check this thread out:

Ok thanks

Upvote 0
nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
Generally speaking, publicly announcing that you're laughing at people who are going through what is probably one of the worst points of their lives isn't a good look.
as if i care about my "look" on a platform based around helping people kill themselves.

you really want me to list the reasons out? A) illogical, senseless question B) an answer can easily be found with your own research C) pfp from that one shitty anime im glad i forgot the name of

Upvote 0
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
as if i care about my "look" on a platform based around helping people kill themselves.

you really want me to list the reasons out? A) illogical, senseless question B) an answer can easily be found with your own research C) pfp from that one shitty anime im glad i forgot the name of

Eithr wy membrs r xpectd t/ treat ech-othr wth rspect

Reactions: Edpal247, 3/4Dead, pilotviolin and 4 others
Upvote 0