C

caus

Apr 12, 2021
Hi, I am a new member and I've read some of your stories. I think that most of you want to cbt cause there's something wrong in your lives, you feel a failure or you can't achieve something. Would you live a long happy life if you can fix those things ? I do feel a failure and a will cbt soon (just need a proper "excuse" so people can deal with it better, but I also that's not my problem) but at the same time I don't want to be successful in this world. My main disappointment is with the whole human kind.
If you think that you will be happy achieving something, give it a try. Hope all of you can find the peace you need in any form .

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LONE WOLF., essic., diyCTB and 8 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Because of my past mistakes and the fact that I just find life pointless. I wanna know the true meaning of life and the universe but I will probably never get those answers. I'm just one more number in this infinite system, not special at all.
I never asked to be born, why being forced to exist in this world?

• Hugs
Reactions: landojustwannactb, Zebedee, diyCTB and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I am too weak, that's all there is to it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LONE WOLF., Fizz, DeadButDreaming and 2 others
W

wereqryan

Experienced
Dec 22, 2018
chronic illness

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, CivilizationV, Arvinneedstodie and 2 others
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I've had chronic depression ever since I was a kid. Every year it gets worse and worse, it has come to the point I am having great difficulty taking care of personal hygiene and I feel sad and empty for no reason. I have tried everything including 20s of medication and ECT, nothing works. I am scared of death and dying but somehow I just have to do it, every minute alive is torture.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: essic., orlandom and GenesAndEnvironment
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
suffering is unacceptable

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Arvinneedstodie, LastFlowers and 4 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Catching bus the?

• Yay!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Bedrock48, WornOutLife and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because I am 20 and I am suffering from chronic health problems. I do not want to get older to experience more of this. I have been depressed all my life too. I just want to find peace.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, RedHarlequin, Arvinneedstodie and 2 others
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I'm socially isolated 37 yo incel - that's the reason.

• Aww..
Reactions: filthyrottendirty, Arvinneedstodie, LastFlowers and 4 others
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
Catching bus the?
Cognitive behavioral therapy. Can be used to confuse normies while we truly know the intention.

Patient: "I think CBT will solve all of my problems doc."

Psychiatrist: "Now that's the right decision. You are free to leave my ward."

Patient: "Thanks doc!"

• Yay!
Reactions: I'm Darkness, Thiopentone31, avoid_slow_death and 3 others
RedRumThisLoser

RedRumThisLoser

Sep 6, 2020
I hate myself to an extreme extent and have no future.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: essic., Zebedee, GenesAndEnvironment and 3 others
D

Dutchyala

Mar 6, 2021
Autism is the main reason I'm going to CTB since is the main reason of me not being able to have a normal life.
Add to that Chronic illness, anxiety, depression, PTSD, loneliness, jobless, benzo dependency, living in a poor country, being a parasite to others, lack of friendship. Life only goes worse every day and there is not the slightest chance of being happy.

I don't mind anymore, my dreams and hopes have died already. I just want to find peace and stop suffering.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: martinso67, filthyrottendirty, Somage and 5 others
sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
Because of some mix of my shitty personality, self-disappearance obsession and negative dynamics of mental health.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat and LastFlowers
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Too much pain in my past, present, and future. I'll not bore you with the details. Even if I could be guaranteed a future of happiness, I would probably still want to ctb. It doesn't make up for the atrocious experience I've already had. In part I want to ctb to protest the injustices of reality. I don't like life, it is my enemy more than it is my friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: filthyrottendirty, it's_all_a_game, diyCTB and 2 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Cognitive behavioral therapy. Can be used to confuse normies while we truly know the intention.

Patient: "I think CBT will solve all of my problems doc."

Psychiatrist: "Now that's the right decision. You are free to leave my ward."

Patient: "Thanks doc!"
Better yet, would be to purposely "mispronounce" cognitive behavioral therapy as CTB every time, but still act like you are referencing the same bullshit they are.
See how long it would take to get on their nerves, telling them the truth under the guise of stupidity.

Reactions: RedHarlequin
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
Better yet, would be to purposely "mispronounce" cognitive behavioral therapy as CTB every time, but still act like you are referencing the same bullshit they are.

I hope the voice of this community spreads more so more people who suffer will find their sanctuary here and normies will understand it and see it past stereotypes and labels that society lumped it under. This will also be a cornerstone in euthanasia legalization.

If this abbreviation becomes known in medical community, we still should be careful with mispronouncing it.

Reactions: Bitterman1996 and LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I hope the voice of this community spreads more so more people who suffer will find their sanctuary here and normies will understand it and see it past stereotypes and labels that society lumped it under. This will also be a cornerstone in euthanasia legalization.

If this abbreviation becomes known in medical community, we still should be careful with mispronouncing it.
I agree with the first part, but I'm not quite sure what you mean by the last statement? My own comment was mostly just joking.

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
@LastFlowers I want voluntary euthanasia to be legalized. Like Dignitas but with more loose criteria, giving access to wider audience and not just elderly with terminal illness.

• Hugs
Reactions: caus, filthyrottendirty, RedHarlequin and 2 others
Z

Zebedee

Lost all hope
Sep 30, 2020
I've made some terrible mistakes, I hate myself and my future looks very bleak.

• Hugs
Reactions: diyCTB
IWTD

IWTD

Who knows.
Jun 24, 2020
Hi, I am a new member and I've read some of your stories. I think that most of you want to cbt cause there's something wrong in your lives, you feel a failure or you can't achieve something. Would you live a long happy life if you can fix those things ? I do feel a failure and a will cbt soon (just need a proper "excuse" so people can deal with it better, but I also that's not my problem) but at the same time I don't want to be successful in this world. My main disappointment is with the whole human kind.
If you think that you will be happy achieving something, give it a try. Hope all of you can find the peace you need in any form .
I'm going to try to tonight. Not because I can't Accomplish something, not because of anything other than Im fucked up. I'm not meant to be hear

• Hugs
Reactions: diyCTB
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
My reasons include depression, money, my ex, my family and the complete refusal to be apart of this worlds machine. I'm tired of living for others benefits. There couldn't be enough changes in my lifetime to make me want to stay here. It just seems pointless. Everybody has the same boring jobs and life around me and I hate it. I am way to aware of it all sometimes and there isn't enough distractions to stop me from thinking about it all. I feel stuck right now and know the only way to get "unstuck" is through ending it completely.

• Hugs
Reactions: diyCTB, it's_all_a_game and Dead Meat
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Because I spent decades hoping and praying for someone very specific and got it, was the most amazing thing in my life, but then I went and fucked it up to the point where it cannot be fixed. If it could, I would never think of ctb again, but, its done. Hope is gone, goals are gone and it has dawned on me that my death won't mean much except giving people work disposing of the pile of broken and festering garbage that is my body. Good riddance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, diyCTB and nightnightnitrite
keep moving forward

keep moving forward

Apr 21, 2021
I realized that all of this is pointless and life is never going to get easier. I'm young and I already have memory problems to the point where I forget when I'm doing minutes at a time. Because of prolonged isolation, I have to exert myself to think. Most of the time my mind is blank. I'm not going to subject myself to drugs and medicine/technology isn't at the point where doctors can reliably treat mental problems. At this point taking myself out of the rat race early is the best option over slaving away for decades and rotting the last few months of my life in a nursing home.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, nightnightnitrite and diyCTB
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
I'm tired of living for others benefits. There couldn't be enough changes in my lifetime to make me want to stay here. It just seems pointless.
Happiness gives us sense of meaning and blinds us to the truth. Unhappiness takes sense of meaning from us, exposing us to the truth. Nobody likes the truth.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Lucien, Ame and 2 others
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Happiness gives us sense of meaning and blinds us to the truth. Unhappiness takes sense of meaning from us, exposing us to the truth. Nobody likes the truth.
I have figured that out slowly): I have always been hyper aware of everything around me and it's a lonesome feeling<3

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, diyCTB and avoid_slow_death
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
@nightnightnitrite It's sad that the "truth" we find is labeled as mental illness by society, forcing us to take drugs that turn us into brain dead and locking us down in mental wards if we try to escape life but it's probably a defense mechanism of collective consciousness to deny something that poses risk to its survival.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, nightnightnitrite and avoid_slow_death
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Feb 4, 2020
but it's probably a defense mechanism of collective consciousness to deny something that poses risk to its survival.
I have actually proposed this theory in another thread. Its almost like an instinctual reaction in most people.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, nightnightnitrite and diyCTB
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
@avoid_slow_death Notice how people you never heard of suddenly appear out of nowhere to stop you from dying and then you never hear from them again? "Nothing personal, just business." I guess...

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Dead Meat, filthyrottendirty and 1 other person
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Feb 4, 2020
@avoid_slow_death Notice how people you never heard of suddenly appear out of nowhere to stop you from dying and then you never hear from them again? "Nothing personal, just business." I guess...
Its funny like that too. When you actually needed help, they ignore you or tell you to stop being so down about it. But, when it comes to deciding to just "go away", suddenly life is sacred and you need help! Ridiculous. And like you said, its suddenly people who know little to nothing about you pretending like they care and understand.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and diyCTB
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
@avoid_slow_death You can hear same thing happens with peopke who hit lottery big time. Suddenly relatives they don't didn't talk to long time, friends they quarreled with or people they have never heard of come out of woodwork, claiming to be their friends and asking for handouts.

Bottom line, it's all about them. Not you. Or should I say "Business as usual."?